Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

wow really? they nerfed the one thing that could make rhino usable? While trinity has infinite energy and not only full invul, but reflects damage? Well.... to throw rhino to the garbage then :/

Iron Skin was like an "Easy Mode". If you needed that to stay alive and keep playing successfully, then you can't deal with any kind of difficulty probably on any game.

I hate to be the guy that says this, since I may be a bit biased because I love Rhino.

First, it's not a whine about his nerf, since it was kind of necessary.

That said, if that hapenned to him, then Frost's Snowglobe should only absorb a set amount of damage instead of being indestructuble and, more importantly, Trinity's Link need to be changed, imo, since she is now the new tank extraordinaire. Will build her as soon as patcher is done.

About the nerf to Rhino, where is his corresponding buff in one of his weak areas?

It's just a flatout nerf? Wha..? Not fair.

Give him a +20 speed, and it still wouldn't be fair but at least better than nothing. It used to be that he was slow and invulnerable, now he's just slow.

Wow.  This is some serious work put in.

It's awesome that DE is putting up a video to clarify the powers of the new frame, and more importantly, what upgrading the abilities actually do.

Also, time to take the Glaive out of storage and toss that badboy around in co-op once again.

Though how come vortex isn't a 1-hit kill?  I'm surprised an enemy, no matter how tough (ancients, heavies, bosses.... Grineers in general), can be crushed into a singularity and then return to normal -_-