Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

You will accept anything they do, thats how this works. We are beta testing...thats part of it. They don't have to listen to a word we say, never have. But unlike most devs, they have listened to us in the past and put forth effort to please us. So they screwed up...They will fix it, or not, either way its still a fun game.  And i'd like to point out the Badges you see here...All those people paid money not only to get stuff they want in game, but to SUPPORT THE FREAKING GAME...They have every right to bltch as much as they want, because they are contributing, they are part of the system. I've spent very little on this game, and all of it was just to speed up my own personal goals. So i can complain a bit....but thats far from what you did. You are telling them that you arent going to accept their ideas, so you shouldnt even be playing the game in the first place. This is Beta, mistakes will happen, Its part of the process.

tl;dr

Grow Up, Get Over It, Enjoy the game.

I agree but I am a bit annoied the game is much better with good comunity. I came here from A.V.A game (FPS) they had Great comunity before they sell this game to another company. I was turney player in old "ijji" company but after they sold it many, MANY! players left like me. So the point is: When you are playing game with bad comunity you will not like it and few days/week or months you will left. I sold my account and I am telling everyone that A.V.A is no more perfect game like it was. I am playig Warframe cus it is realy good game but I am boored I almost done everything in the game and new things which has to come are great but time is unknown. IDK how long they will do it but it is up on them if they wanted they great comunity what they have now or it will be like in my last game.

I just wanted to say how it is going. I dont want to harase anybody but dont forget my words please.

Peace 

I agree but I am a bit annoied the game is much better with good comunity. I came here from A.V.A game (FPS) they had Great comunity before they sell this game to another company. I was turney player in old "ijji" company but after they sold it many, MANY! players left like me. So the point is: When you are playing game with bad comunity you will not like it and few days/week or months you will left. I sold my account and I am telling everyone that A.V.A is no more perfect game like it was. I am playig Warframe cus it is realy good game but I am boored I almost done everything in the game and new things which has to come are great but time is unknown. IDK how long they will do it but it is up on them if they wanted they great comunity what they have now or it will be like in my last game.

I just wanted to say how it is going. I dont want to harase anybody but dont forget my words please.

Peace 

Hopefully Warframe won't turn out that way. I really don't think it will.... but i cant say its impossible.

I never get to use it. Because apparently most everybody turns voice chat off so they can't hear me. I always leave mine on, because its a lot quicker to talk strategy or something for a boss with a my mic. I try to talk to most everyone, but in my 240 or so hours of play, 3 people have said anything back.

And Key bindings are another thing....C is my default. Apparently everybody else in the world has different defaults than me. I've not changed one key binding, yet they are different from even people that started playing on the same day as me and never changed theirs. It doesnt really bother me, just makes me a bit curious.

Well, maybe i'm worng and it was C, and i put it on V, so sorry for desinformation >.< But it looks logical to have voice-chat button on V, isn't it?

P.S. As i know, a lot of players use Skype or TeamSpeak to talk with each other - when they are playing together. But it's really hard to discuss strategies when you are playing online with someone you don't know =(

Well, maybe i'm worng and it was C, and i put it on V, so sorry for desinformation >.< But it looks logical to have voice-chat button on V, isn't it?

P.S. As i know, a lot of players use Skype or TeamSpeak to talk with each other - when they are playing together. But it's really hard to discuss strategies when you are playing online with someone you don't know =(

We usually use Skype, but it would be nice at some point to have more people actually talk....i mean i know thats not the focus of the game, but sometimes i dont notice when someone is about to go down, and as a Trinity player, that information can be a game changer.

We usually use Skype, but it would be nice at some point to have more people actually talk....i mean i know thats not the focus of the game, but sometimes i dont notice when someone is about to go down, and as a Trinity player, that information can be a game changer.

Yeah, it's a nice point - as Trinity you need to look for your teammates health, but if you press Z button - you can't move :(

But about talking... I think, the main problem is language. Warframe is quite popular (look at the languages available in launcher). And not all of them know english well (or maybe even don't know at all). And this systems, when you get other language as **** is annoying too =(

Try and take on a Hyena solo with a lvl 15 rhino, no Orokin reactor and tell me how far you get solo.

And you're saying taking down Hyena in a lvl 15 frame without potato solo isn't even slightly broken?

With 80+ pages of just one thread, They know our feelings by now. I just don't think its fair to show so much animosity toward a free to play game. If someone hands you an "Eat At Red Lobster Free!" card, you don't complain that its not written in the right color ink. A well constructed criticism is perfectly fine, but saying "I wont put up with this bull$hit!" is pretty stupid. If he was that disgusted, He should have just quit the game and let that be the end of it. Instead he posted here....Which is inviting anyone who comes here to say whatever they want about it. So i did.

And by the way: "Buddy Boy"? What are you....80?

Fair enough. That said, if you were leveling up Banshee, building a Rhino, about to buy a Strun, and you had just purchased founders hours before the update, you'd probably feel about as frustrated as I do.

And no one says buddy boy anymore? Man, I can't keep up with you youngsters and yer damn hip, young lingo...

Yeah, it's a nice point - as Trinity you need to look for your teammates health, but if you press Z button - you can't move :(

It'd be nice if hitting Z toggled team stats on and off, and made it include current shields as well. Maybe add a similar thing for your sentinel so you don't have to try and aim at the thing to figure out when it's gonna pop.

Edited by TheClingClang