Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

Boar -  75,000  -  No longer Plat -                             

Strun -                -          225            -     Blueprints in store

Well, i just checked: actually Strun cost 75.000 credit, not 225 platinum.

And BP of Boar is on the store. I think the name of shotgun was reverted on your post?

And Skana is no longer Starting gear?

Edited by PhantomWay

Nerfed  the only reason to buy Rhino .. am really dissapointed DE ... was unexpected =((

i Hope u un nerf it in the comming patch or Hotfixes

yea really now he slow and cant save himself.... could have reduced time maybe? at least boost something else on him maybe ffs... like the other crap powers he has, nerf is okay but boost maybe one of the others to help him a bit geez

welp o7 rhino

Guess I can stop playing with my Rhino.

Wanted to level my Frost to 30 anyway, guess Snow Globe is not gonna be there for long anymore though.

Still dont get why Iron Skin had to be nerfed, I mean, that was the only thing that made him "tanky". So, instead of nerfing something and buffing/fixing nothing for a Frame, wait with the nerf and bring both at one point.

To say the truth, I am NOT happy about this patch....

Vauban is nice and I will buy him immediatly with Platin because I have nothing else to do (all weapons and frames on max).

BUT !

-Rhino is now useless... Rhino was allready useless before, because he did absolutly no damage, but he had ONE good thing, Iron-Skin. Now Ember is better, she has 90% reduction (with max-focus) and burns enemies at the same time + she is not so slow like Rhino. The worst part of nerfing Rhino is that he can now be attacked by posoin and disturber ancients etc.

-Banshee does now MORE damage with sound quake? I already can destroy NOW corpus to wave 50 or more, or kill the grineers on Kiste with one sound quake.... it makes all other skills just more useless, you only click button 4 with Banshee and look how everything dies -.-  (of course with max-focus, reach, continuity)... Why should I play with any other Warframe if I can kill everything while spamming sound quake -.-

-Weapons cost more credits and mats (because of blueprints). I have already all weapons, so it's my luck. But what's with all the other players? What's with the new players? They need to farm even more now!

just my 2 cents...

Added new avatar icons for profile customization, retired the old avatar packs.

Just wondering how does this work? I am guessing this is done while playing the game. Will Platinum used to buy the avatar packs get returned if they are no longer available?

What about banshee ? Lvl 30 superchaged , Streamline max , Continuity max , Flow max , Focus max , Sound quake max , and pressin 4 its for surviving , not for killing something , i`m really dissapointed , i really loved my Banshee  ( i made an alert and quited after 2 minutes ) , i do not mind if everything is now with platinum , but why do u have to broke our favorite frames ? 

I'll admit, the Rhino nerf was a shock, and I hated it..... but after thinking about it, I realized that all I ever played was Rhino, maybe once a day, picking up rare alert rewards and daily bonuses..... Now I have a reason to play other frames, and improve them, seeing as an unstoppable chrome death machine is no longer an option.

With sincere apologies for the anger and outrage over the Rhino nerf, all I have left to say is you guys do a great job. :D

Everything else about the update is fine, I'm just annoyed by how so many weapons - not even really remarkable weapons at that - are now becoming blueprints. It makes getting into the game that much more difficult, since almost all the intriguing weapons now take you about twelve hours to make. Who wants to stop playing for twelve hours? Not the newcomer, that's for sure.

THIS^ When I saw the new pricing and that most things were blueprint now my first thought was instantly back to when I first started. I mean I know credits flow a bit fast now but, for that new person even 12k seemed like alot but now bumping everything to 25 and moving everything to blueprint, it...it makes it MUCH harder for that newcomer to get their foot in the door. Please reconsider these changes :<.For us the prices are no problem but  for that new person who has never played it might seem a bit too intimidating and they might leave before even giving the game a true chance.

i did some testing with the new iron skin, I'm not noticing a difference between the damage taken with and without it, and the knock-back resistance seemed to be rather lack luster, while i didn't use it really all to often due to my high shields but i can no longer revive temates anymore due to my continuous movement away from them from this weird half knock back, dear god i hope that un-moveing knock back is a glitch its so horrid looking

Now I have to wait 12 hours to make pretty much every weapon if I reset? It's near impossible to get the mods I want, weapons will take forever now not including grinding for mats. I wanted to actually reset before all these "balances".

And you nerfed Rhino? Why? Just... Why?
Trinity still has her reflection, rhino is the only rank locked frame, he's suppose to be the tank, and his other abilities are underwhelming. Just... No. No! Bad DE! BAD!