Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

Well, this is a worst update so far.

Rhino - ded, Banshee - pretty much ded. Ember still ded.

And great way to deal with credit inflation. I can imagine how unappealing game will be for a new player. Especially when there is no one to tell you what's what, without lurking on forums and wiki. And those materials you need to craft basic stuff, i want some of what you guys smoking.

Should've buy them avatar packs when That's fine i guess, TF2 doing great selling cosmetic items.

Yeah, I'm mad.

Edited by 667st

OMG the price of the strun changed so big, about 2 hours ago i saw it was 17000 , now it is 75000 !!!! If i bought it at that time i could have saved so much. Seems like only the strun has had this done to it, while the other weapons had minor increases in price, be it BP or out right buy.

"Balance the weapon pricing"? That sounds like a funny way of saying "Almost everything is a blueprint now!" I understand money is important to making the game grow, but please don't disguise something like that as "pricing balance". It's dishonest.

Everything else about the update is fine, I'm just annoyed by how so many weapons - not even really remarkable weapons at that - are now becoming blueprints. It makes getting into the game that much more difficult, since almost all the intriguing weapons now take you about twelve hours to make. Who wants to stop playing for twelve hours? Not the newcomer, that's for sure.

No... the prices got increased to balance out the fact the credit drops practically quadrupled. most things at most got a 2x price increase.

Good one DEvs This game is becoming less free to play and way more pay to win -.- you are screwing the game up so STOP.

And the Rhino nerf was s**t -.-

other than that its a average update

If you REALLY think this game is coming close to Pay to win, you dear sir have no idea of a true PTW game is. I have played several PTW games and this would have to work hard to approach that level. Stop blustering and look at it for what it is: IF you make it too easy to get what you want, why play the game much less put money into it. This is pay for convience and that is ALL it is, don't squak PTW! PTW! like a parrot when you are not even close to being right.

You all complain too much about little things. When DE adds a little bit difficulty to the game (probably it is now possible to use IRON SKIN + RETRIBUTION on Rhino) most people act in such a disrespectful way, only because they got out of their confort zone and will have to deal with a challenge.
They work hard for us and release patches/hotfixes always as quick as possible. Don't give that kind of immature feedback without even analyzing a patch fully.

It's not that it adds difficulty that's the problem, the problem is that it renders rhino pointless compared to other frames.  Why should I bother playing a frame that's simply worse than others?

Edited by Aggh

So apparently iron skin still blocks disrupter hits, which is good but I'd be a bit happier if the sentinel got the iron skin buff while active. That doesn't currently seem to be the case, and I end up loosing my sentinel more on rhino than any other frame.

This is untrue, I just tested it. You can be disrupted with Iron Skin on. It stops knockback, but Toxic Ancients still wreck you, and one hit from a disruptor and your tanking days are over.

You all complain too much about little things. When DE adds a little bit difficulty to the game (probably it is now possible to use IRON SKIN + RETRIBUTION on Rhino) most people act in such a disrespectful way, only because they got out of their confort zone and will have to deal with a challenge.
They work hard for us and release patches/hotfixes always as quick as possible. Don't give that kind of immature feedback without even analyzing a patch fully.

Uhhh, dude, the Iron Skin nerf will not introduce a 'challenge' to the game, it just shuts down some cool stuff you could do. Okay, now I can't charge into a group of Ancients and facetank them anymore. Whatever, time to take out my Gorgon and mow them down, instead of slicing them to bits with my Scindo. Some dude died close to the boss? Well he can bleed out there because I won't leave my cover and get my S#&$ kicked in anymore.

Seriously, you 'Oh but it's challenging abloobloo' guys always act so high and mighty.

But do you know what this nerf did? It just removed good tactical choices and a whole lot of fun stuff do for casuals (remember, not everybody plays Warframe so much that they got a potatoe in their frame, along with continuity and streamline, they just enjoyed the short invulnerability and then scuttled around to grab more energy orbs).

I'm just straight up not playing anymore unless you guys revert that rhino nerf. Sorry but no, That's the line for me. I will not have my favorite frame bested by a damn trinity. And Rhino charge, Radial blast, and rhino stomp are about damn useless compared to other frames abilities. You guys really do need to consult the community before nerfing a frame like that. Maybe you'd get some "insight" and avoid such unnecessary backlash. Either way, meh.

For those who crash on start; try to disable DirectX11 and 64 bit. Those let me into the game.

...For most part though I am really, really disapproving the price changes. It means a lot of farming for newbies to do just to try out a weapon that feels different from the default Burston and Lato.

Rhino definitely needs to have his Iron Skin back. I've been watching Rhino players who mostly tell me he wasn't worth the trouble, and his skills' damage make him seem... to be... Excalipoor.

Banshee did not need a damage buff to Quake. Making her vulnerable during such a long cast time is also basically a death sentence around an ancient or something...

Rhino had it coming.

But, all this talk of Ember being a better tank than Rhino now is nuts.

Ember's Overheat, at max level, offer's 70% damage reduction, with no protection from stun, knockbacks, what have you. There were plenty of scenarios where it was completely useless as you'd just get stun locked. Only with a maxed out Overheat and a maxed Focus did it reach 90% damage reduction. Ember also only has 10 points of armor, making her an extremely soft target. The slightly higher shield regen rate is negligible.

Rhino's Iron Skin at max level reaches a base damage of reduction of 80%, ten points higher than Overheat. Combine that with stun and knockback protection, not to mention Rhino having 150 points of armor to Ember's 10, AND a focus mod, and what you get is still one hell of a tank.

I wanna give you so many -1 right now that it would make your eyes bleed. That basically takes away Rhino's title of being the heaviest Warframe in the bunch. It's pissing me off how I can hear Frost users jump for joy, cause now they think they're gonna be the main tank role now. = .=

wow really? they nerfed the one thing that could make rhino usable? While trinity has infinite energy and not only full invul, but reflects damage? Well.... to throw rhino to the garbage then :/

Yep now rhino is totally useless. he was already slow, a bullet magnet, and had basically worthless powers besides iron skin. Why not take it a step further DE and make him completely useless by taking away the only good thing he had going for him. Oh wait they just did. bye bye my dear rhino. I wonder if i can get my platinum back from him considering he is useless now doubt it. but to be fair I should

And i really like the DE i do. i just really see this as catering to frost fan boys and whiners.

Edited by KrazzyKracker

B-but why?
Why you should always nerf and not balance, DE? You should provide entertainment to the audience, not grinding, and you mentioned it in one of your Livestream. Why you don't just make some research on forums about what is really wrong and what isn't?
Thats not really the way you should do it, although you have very good concept.

Try to be friendly with audience not only in words, but also in deeds. I think i'm going to take a rest from it for some time.

Well, this is a worst update so far.

Rhino - ded, Banshee - pretty much ded. Ember still ded.

And great way to deal with credit inflation. I can imagine how unappealing game will be for a new player. Especially when there is no one to tell you what's what, without lurking on forums and wiki. And those materials you need to craft basic stuff, i want some of what you guys smoking.

Should've buy them avatar packs when That's fine i guess, TF2 doing great selling cosmetic items.

Yeah, I'm mad.

But lets be honest: The Rhino didn't need armor upgrades cause of Iron Skin, heck you didn't shield mod adjustments cause of Iron Skin....Banshee was broken when you go into a defense and one joins half way thru and kills at least 2 times more enemies than you and almost your whole team....unless there was another banshee. Ember go fig.

alright, just tested the rhino's nerf. Iron skin no longer prevents disruption and toxic ancients completely ignore it. Iron skin hard nerf'd making the rhino useless for picking up fallen teammates in infested runs now. I'm sure if i bothered playing rhino more i'd find all sorts of things this nerf broke with the rhino. good job. pulling the mods off of my rhino and distributing them to other frames. rhino can just sit in the cobwebbed corner of my inventory with ember and not get used until rhino gets an offensive buff or iron skin is un#*($%%@.

Banshee no longer invuln while sound quaking is probably just as bad as the iron skin nerf considering how slow sound quake is and it's low damage (which allegedly got buffed in this update- i'll see how that works at some point. =/

Rhino is now a corpse on the ancient infected 100% and Grenier 45+ lvl , Rhino is now the most useless of warframes Because: 1)Very slow ... 2) Weak attack skills 3) Now there is no defense. The most stupid thing that could be done... very sad... Lost interest in the game... Goodbye Rhino...Goodbye Warframe :(((((((((

So uh......what exactly did they do to banshee?

Apparently she does more damage with Sound Quake now, but she can get damaged while doing it.

I'm not too sure I understand why they took away some of the bundles too. The Stay Frosty, Wrecking Rhino and Poisonous Attitude packs are gone.

Again, Rhino is an allegedly high level advanced frame (he requires a mastery rank, he costs 150 platinum more than average), but he's mostly looking like the poorest frame in the bunch. I expect to not have to defend Rhino players, but I find myself reviving them more than any other 'frame.