General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Another bronco bug

Xarantur

We're getting screwed by rounding on the stats. A fully upgraded bronco with a 34% clip capacity mod gets 3 shots :|

Imo a clip upgrade shouldn't mean one more shot added, but every two clip upgrades should yield another shot at least.

Edited by Aggh

Unless things broke in the 5.4 patch. It does take 2 clip upgrades for 1 extra bullet. My Lex has 8 shots with only the clip upgrades and no +clip mods. I thought that it was bugged too until I realized that the clip upgrades are only +0.5 and thus will look like it did nothing until you get 2 clip upgrades.

Unless things broke in the 5.4 patch. It does take 2 clip upgrades for 1 extra bullet. My Lex has 8 shots with only the clip upgrades and no +clip mods. I thought that it was bugged too until I realized that the clip upgrades are only +0.5 and thus will look like it did nothing until you get 2 clip upgrades.

Nope. Bronco doesn't get any extra ammo even when the tree is filled out to level 30 :|

Tbh I don't think it should get much more than 3-4 bullets fully upgraded before mods. A reload mod alone (I've got a 74% reload mod on it, had an 71% reload mod on top of that, but either way the reload is negligible) makes it pretty damn good even when it has just two shots.

Edited by Aggh

I'm assuming the % upgrades are just placeholders for now. Since you're leveling each weapon individually, it would be easier to balance if it were just a flat number, with each gun having an appropriate value.