Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Warframe: Undersea Skybox

DE_Adam

Tyl Regor's forces don't often leave you a lot of time to relax and enjoy the scenery, but if you get a chance to take a peek just outside his undersea lab you may notice a thing or two about your surroundings.  

This edition of Building Warframe is dedicated to all the hard work that goes into giving Tenno the feeling of being trapped far below the ocean's surface.  Click here for a behind-the-scenes look into what went into the creative process, and let us know what you think!

-DE_Adam

Sometimes, while doing my sneaky-stealthy thing, I stop in the middle of a fight to let out my whale cry as I hear it, and then eviscerate the rude Grineer who interrupted my conversation, dialect between whales is a sophisticated, and beautiful experience, especially when shooting guns/bows.

I've stopped a few times during this event just to peek out of a porthole and marvel at the scenery. You guys did an awesome job on this!

There was only one thing that had me a little worried. Is it just me, or is this thing getting bigger? Good thing we're going down using the elevators, it won't be able to hit us down there, right guys? Guys?

That's no moon, that's a ... ohmygodwereallgoingtodie!

halp.jpg

Jokes aside, thanks to all the artists, level designers and other staff involved in this. It is once again a gorgeous addition to this game.

Edited by Kontrollo

Tyl Regor's forces don't often leave you a lot of time to relax and enjoy the scenery, but if you get a chance to take a peek just outside his undersea lab you may notice a thing or two about your surroundings.  

This edition of Building Warframe is dedicated to all the hard work that goes into giving Tenno the feeling of being trapped far below the ocean's surface.  Click here for a behind-the-scenes look into what went into the creative process, and let us know what you think!

-DE_Adam

I hope we can explore the ocean in this map that would be see i would just afk to look at the ocean.

• 2 weeks later...