DE_Adam

Hotfix 16.5.5

Every time I check out the hotfixes I hoped to see all ofSaryn's attachments offset being on that list of fixes.

I couldn't even put any of armor attachments or syndana on Saryn 'cause its just so out of place.

OIl1TWO.jpg

PLEASE FIX the bug where you fully complete (3/3) an event alert and DO NOT receive a point towards the overall event (3/4 etc).

Never mind. Sorry, it just had a little delay before the event points refreshed :P

Edited by SergeantMajorMoo

Still no fix for Quanta Vandal cube explosions not setting off other cubes

Vaykor Marelok is no longer spinning after shots. I liked that touch...

Anyway, Atomos kills don't count towards Pistol Master challenge. Just dropping that here.

Still no fix for

*Mouse sensitivity inconsistent after 16.3:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/437216-updated-15415-mouse-sensitivity-inconsistent-after-163/

*Blade Storm doesn't deal full damage:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/396252-blade-storm-not-dealing-intended-damage-anymore-and-other-blade-storm-bugs-list

*Frost's Avalanche:
A)When casting while hosting the game, killed enemies will be shattered (correct).
B)But if not hosting, killed enemies will stay and block our sight and shots for a long while (incorrect).
   Sometimes some enemies even never disappear and just stay forever.

reads the word ogma, feels like playing archwing, remembers that theres still a lot of kubrows to kill

Still no fix for phantom port problems that have reappeared yet again. I swear like half of my posts are about port problems

Thanks for the fix, but I'm not sure if my color palate is glitched, every color is paler and it makes me uncertain to try and change my colors, can't show screenshots sorry.

Has anyone else lost their progress for Tube Men of Regor? I was at two - now I'm at zero. Where should I post this? :-/

Merp

This was an intentional change. Read previous patch notes.

"Fixed held melee attacks being usable in mid-air, causing a ‘gliding slam’ onto an area.  Slam attacks will now drop players directly to the ground."

I would like to know why this was changed. I felt that this was one of the main things that made going sword alone viable. It has been frustrating doing the Kubrow Tactical Alert without it.

I would really like to have this back, DE. If we can have coptering, which was originally unintentional, why can't we have this?