Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.5.5

DE_Adam

Thank you for the changes. However; the starting screen for Warframe was neglected. I wasn't able to update for almost 3 days in a row. I wasted plat on boosters and couldn't even use them. Well done DE.

DE is the Marelok a bug? Otherwise ill sell it (it doesnt do the awesome animation anymore Q.Q) Cause i really liked that animation and i cant play without it, it seems so weird so are you gonna fix it or should i sell my Vaykor Marelok? Please Reply, thanks.

Still no fix for :

> Abilities not recognising its owner after revive (Self revive).  Oberon's HG damages oberon if revived and walk on it. Volt's shield prevent Volt's bullets from passing after revive.

> Vauban's abilities lose their effect if "caught" enemies are proc'd with any CC/KD procs (blast or simple knockdown).  That mean that most enemies will simply ignore Vortex and such.

> Scorchers have UNLIMITED DAMAGE CONE. They still need to be provoked though coz their "Trigger range" is short. But cone is unlimited.

Once they start firing it damages whole map. (Event ones)

Still no fix for Helios Sentinel not firing its weapon. It has been almost a week now.

Also, the Foundry looks like it is fabricating something when in fact it is not. Does this have to do with the Kubrow that's incubating?

ok i have did all of operation tubeman of regor for alad v and it has a cheek mark for the guns but it has not send me the gun, do we not get the gun until the event ends or is it bugged out?

487843cb2d636e3a4cacdd645153bacd.jpg

Edited by RozenSeven69