Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.5.5

DE_Adam

Aw, now that i had finally gotten a color combo right for the Liset... Ah well, thanks anyway.

Still no fix for Arrows on the Dread being bigger than the bow itself:

D7ep4ew.jpg

bH7NDCn.jpg

Tbh, I hope that's not a bug.

Anyone notice that when you rift walk with Limbo, it just appears white and not his normal color? (Dunno bout banishing other players yet) It also happens when you enter Cataclysm, since you are in the rift.

I see that bow position on certain Warframes still hasn't been fixed.

D5hSq0p.jpg

Come on DE.

Also for a second there when I saw this photo, I thought you had predator dreadlocks hanging off the back.

Edited by Darklord33

I have some major bugs. I cant even play the game. First it takes almost 5 min to appear he login screen. Finally when I get in it sometimes freezes mid-game. I haven't been able to play a game yet. In the loading screen my ship is untextured, meaning it´s blue and ugly and I can´t join the game I´ve waited more than 10 min and nothing. It´s not an internet problem.

Get frequently "connection to the host lost" after this update, and therefore tons of bugs such as spawning behind the wall at the mission start. can u pls change the solution for the "connection lost" issue? Why should we lost rewards cause of connection lost, even that, why dont u give a choice to rejoin the host?

I lose connection to host after any and every time it host migrates on top of the fact I can't join public squads because the ' lost connection to host ' ~
I am getting really sick of forcing my friends to wait up to 30 minutes as they invite me over and over and I disconnect and Disconnect. If I host the squad than it host migrates and I disconnect .

How many more posts am I going to have to make before someone takes notice that this is a problem that needs to be fixed , and I know it's not on my end because if I'm in mission and invite people in than Everyone gets in first try and say in ...

So please Fix this stupid problem .. it makes Void playing with a squad damn near impossible

Hallo ich bin der neue spiele seit 2 Wochen nahja 2-3 Wochen ca. Warframe ... allso das Game gefählt mir ganz gut...

Es ist Überzeugend ....

ich stelle mich mal vor ich bin Fuerst-des-Friedens

treibe mich bei Knuddels rum in Steam Facebook usw.

momentan hänge ich auf Saturn rum ...

Ich habe eigentlich nur eine schelle frage das spiel schreibt vor bitte lade ein Bild des Clanes hoch in den du bist !!!

Wie soll ich das machen

Zum Hochladen fehlt der Knopf kann nicht aus suchen und nichts hochladen da zum hochladen der Knopf fehlt ?

Having issues logging in today... goes to verify cache and then says update failed. tried to reinstall and cler setting in IE but still nothing. Was working great yesterday!

Launcher "skips" the last ~130mb needed, then goes "update failed".

Unable to log in since friday...

happened a few times recently. returning from a mission, liset is static and non-interactable and it will crash out to desktop, and then when I try to relog it will say log in failed for a few minutes then eventually log back in if I do it enough or after about a minute or two. Happened 2 times so far last 2 days.

in arch-wing missions draugs have wrong hitboxes for melee, seems to be when u try to kill them head on, but still works if u kill it from behind or sideways. Kind a. Torid is broken damage wise as well and mesa's ult is still semi-dumb (giving the impression that she is slow to detect enemies half the time or can't see them under certain angles, even if the distance is way shorter than 50 m).