Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.5.5

DE_Adam

Please fix the horrible inconsistency with momentum. It's fun to be able to fling yourself across the whole map with a single flip jump, but not if you can't anticipate or control it. It happens mostly when I'm doing the forward flip jump, bus sometimes at other times as well, where I will all of a sudden accelerate to a ridiculous speed to fly across the map, and then if I hit a wall or something I will be stuck there until the momentum runs out. I'm not an expert, but I KNOW this is not how physics works. If I hit a solid object, I'm going to lose momentum incredibly fast and come to a stop almost immediately. Please fix this.

Still no fix for gamepad support in the warframe menus ( See: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/424299-major-portions-of-user-interface-unusable-with-gamepads/ ). I am honestly wondering how hard it would be for DE to task one of the Xbox One developers to fix this. I know for a fact that translating Controller support from XBox One to the PC side should be a fairly simple Unit test as long as you have a controller that is compatible with X-Input. This is met by any Xbox 360 controller ( see: How to set up an Xbox 360 Controller for Windows) or any XBox One controller ( See: Is my Xbox One Wireless Controller compatible with my PC? ). As a quick Note, I suggest using wired controllers for the initial development/testing on windows since the difficulty of setup should be solved by simply plugging the controller into one of the usb ports after the proper driver is downloaded/installed from microsoft.

NOTE: I have not verified the XBox one controller stuff, but if my five different X-Input compatible controllers that are for xbox 360 have anything to say, the Xbox one controller should be able to reproduce my bugs.

Delivering messages to Inbox is broken, messages shows wrong time and date. Got today messsage with Orokin catalyst reward and msg show date May 16, but thats wrong because invasion with that reward was yesterday (May 18) still alive