Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tubeman Somehow Completed

Bebeness

I signed onto Warframe for the first time in a while to do the Tubeman event.

I go to click on it, and see that there are checkmarks next to rewards (I'm assuming meaning their completed) and 5/4 for the number of times I've done it.

Link to screenshot:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=442807421

I haven't done any missions for the Tubeman event -- was curious if this means I'm done? Or what I should do?

Thanks if anyone can help.

When I logged on, I found that it said I had completed 5/4 missions in support of Nef Anyo. I as a matter of fact haven't played at all recently except for today, and so have no way of possibly having done missions in support of Nef Anyo. When I did an Alad V supporting run, it reset my progress to 0. Though technically the bug kind of fixed itself (though I can't get credit towards Alad V for the runs I did just a second ago), I think it may be the reason that Nef is making a comeback if this is happening to anyone else as well.

Yes, you're done with this event. Running furthee conflicts will of course give you their battle pay.

That means that someone run this event on this account. Either you or someone whom you gave log in info. I highly doubt that there is a bug here.

If you want to be sure you can ask support, they should know which invasions you finished, so when. And perhaps they'll know if your account has been accesed from other than usual location. But they'll probably not respond before event ends, the have quite a lot of work.

Yes, you're done with this event. Running furthee conflicts will of course give you their battle pay.

That means that someone run this event on this account. Either you or someone whom you gave log in info. I highly doubt that there is a bug here.

If you want to be sure you can ask support, they should know which invasions you finished, so when. And perhaps they'll know if your account has been accesed from other than usual location. But they'll probably not respond before event ends, the have quite a lot of work.

It's definitely a bug. I have it. Same everything. It's even on Nef's side, like his is as well. However, if you click on the tab in the top right, while in the navigation menu (the tab that holds every "mission", I.E. alerts, tac alerts, quests, events, etc.), it shows my true stats, which so far is 3 runs for Alad. It's just a simple UI bug, is all. Nothing more.

EDIT: I got on just now, and after it updated, the UI for the event is slightly different, and the bug is gone.

Oddly enough, I had originally only run the mission 3 times, which would net me 1 battle pay. However, the game tells me I'm at 2, which would be 6 runs, and has also given me battle pay for both my 3 runs, and the other 3 imaginary runs. Not complaining though.

Edited by Commander_Snake_Eyes

It's not just UI as my first run of the event (for Nef) didn't count toward anything. Actually had to make 4 runs instead of 3.

May be a different bug than above though. 

Edited by h8seekr

Merged some duplicate threads - this definitely is a UI bug but reproducing it reliably is proving elusive.. keeping an eye out!

Is Nef offering 25 gold cores like 5 times now and 2 potatoes also a UI bug?

I just checked with a few friends that haven't played for a long time and made them log in. All three of them have 8/4 completions for Nef despite not even having Uranus unlocked.

That's one mighty persistend "UI bug" if you ask me.

Edit: I'm going to make them log in once this invasion is over, if they get the Emblem as a reward we'll know if it counted or not.

Edited by Fruchtpudding

I just checked with a few friends that haven't played for a long time and made them log in. All three of them have 8/4 completions for Nef despite not even having Uranus unlocked.

That's one mighty persistend "UI bug" if you ask me.

Edit: I'm going to make them log in once this invasion is over, if they get the Emblem as a reward we'll know if it counted or not.

8/4.

They will have the shiny guns too.

Screenshots will be ze lulz !