Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Huge Decrease Of Melee Weapons Range Since 16.5

Nikbis

So, Orthos prime can destroy a camera with a quick melee. If you have to jump, it's still a little tricky, but better anyway.

Hm. Interesting... my Ninkondi can do that without jumping, but the hitbox has to be very exact. With or without Primed Reach. Still, there is one point of contact where it can destroy regular-height cameras.

The full fix will probably take... quite a while. It's not the easiest thing to look into, evidently.

So, Orthos prime can destroy a camera with a quick melee. If you have to jump, it's still a little tricky, but better anyway.

Hm. Interesting... my Ninkondi can do that without jumping, but the hitbox has to be very exact. With or without Primed Reach. Still, there is one point of contact where it can destroy regular-height cameras.

The full fix will probably take... quite a while. It's not the easiest thing to look into, evidently.

It does seem a bit better, but it's still nowhere near what it was. I figured I should add my voice to the masses of people experiencing the issue.

Still doing some weird stuff with hitboxes, enemies about a step or two down are still not getting hit.

Much appreciated, fellow Tenno.

Looking forward to when Range is restored to pre-16.5 levels or wishing that range is increased beyond previous pre-16.5...

*Want to add:

On PS4 17.1.4 I can once again kick Corpus Cameras with Obex Brutal Tide w/Max Primed Reach*

Edited by (PS4)MrNishi