The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Papercraft!

JoeyZero

Question

4 answers to this question

i don't think we should be able to grab the models in the client, but we could try to make one manually ._.

i was going to commission some papercrafters but i'm a bit concerned about the copy right .. paying them for something that's copyrighted or something ..

-edit:

remember those weapons the DE had in their live stream ? imagine if they bring a Braton ? or a Dark Sword ? yes, if i can get my hand on one of those i'll try to pack one to DE HQ, a pack of Life Sized Braton, Skana and Lato.

Edited by Adagio

remember those weapons the DE had in their live stream ? imagine if they bring a Braton ? or a Dark Sword ? yes, if i can get my hand on one of those i'll try to pack one to DE HQ, a pack of Life Sized Braton, Skana and Lato.

I was wanting to do this! :P I wasn't sure which I was going to make, but I really wanted to send them something as well.

I think that at the moment it's hard to get models without DE support because thier evolution engine doasnt have as much support from models extracting community, with only a couple of games using it.

I tried a couple of ways but no luck. Still how would DE fell about handing out models? At game ripping artists are useally all cool about what people make with thier models opposite to company directors.

I want to make a strun or at least a glaive!