Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sign In On Pc Using Ps4 Account

(PSN)Crosstar_PG

Question

8 answers to this question

The only thing you can do related to this is getting a PC account's data migrated to a PS4 account, which can be done only once per PC account. Transfers the other way are not currently possible, and I don't think any plan is in the works to make a PS4->PC account migration possible.

• Like 1

The only thing you can do related to this is getting a PC account's data migrated to a PS4 account, which can be done only once per PC account. Transfers the other way are not currently possible, and I don't think any plan is in the works to make a PS4->PC account migration possible.

Migration from PC to PS4 is also currently unavailable, it was a limited time thing. 

Ok so I am brand new to this and I clicked sign up on the PC page. I saw I could use my PS4 account so I did, but I can't log in to the game using that ps4 account on my PC how do I do this?

Sony , remove the option to install a OS on playstation since PS3 days.

If you want to play the game on pc, you need to create a pc account. You can sign in on the forums with your ps4 information, but you can not use it to play.

If you want to do both, you can. But the accounts are separate - you can't log on to pc with your psn account, or log on to psn with your pc account.

There was talk of having cross platform play available, but I believe that has been dropped. Partly because xbox and psn are always behind updates, and also because not all items are available on all platforms. Does that answer your question? If it doesn't, could you clarify please?

• Like 1