Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Classify The Opticor As?

pepsi-tan

It doesn't launch anything, it doesn't have a scope and it's not semi-auto so of your choices I picked Bow. Doesn't SEEM apt, but then again it really does play very much like a bow... I hope they go back and give it the one click functionality of the Daikyu. I think I'd use Opticor more often if they did.

Well, that's the thing about Opticor. It really isn't in any one category because its behavior is possibly meant to be the middle ground between them all.

Mini-Launcher AOE, bow charge, sniper accuracy, rifle hitscan/ammo pool.

(Although it's still silly how narrow its beam hitbox actually is - fairly sure it's actually smaller than the particle trail.)

If you could hold a full charge and release like a bow then it'd be great... I know many people like it but the fire as soon as it's charged thing makes it a little annoying to use, in my opinion of course.

I agree, it is one negative I have against the weapon, but a tradeoff I will gladly accept for its absurd damage.

I hope they go back and give it the one click functionality of the Daikyu. I think I'd use Opticor more often if they did.

And I'd use it a lot less.  The option to use quicker partial shots gives this weapon flexibility.

And I'd use it a lot less.  The option to use quicker partial shots gives this weapon flexibility.

That could be the single click though. Min charge for one click, like Angstrum. The Lanka was a weapon I always really liked but hated charging every single shot. My finger just gets tired of doing that. :/