Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

**Wave Based Modes I NEED YOUR OPINON**

darkelmo12

So like the topic says i think it would be REALLY REALLY awsome to have a endless waves of enemy and have to survive the longest possible. The rewards you get at the end are based on how many waves you cleared now i want to make something clear it HAS to be ENDLESS so records can be broken and not a max number of rounds or enemies like RE? i just wanted to know what you guys thought about +1 or -1?

EDIT: I would really like to have this post get to the Devs/Mods and maybe have this become a reality talk about this and post on this forum more post's we have higher chance of Dev/Mod viewing this.

Edited by darkelmo12

This idea would be great. Somekind of leaderboards ladder to this and it would be awesome. Top 3 teams would have some kind of small aestethic bonus like a crown-like skin on their frames. Also the waves would get bigger and have growing number of heavy units in the mix. At some point a wave could have a boss and couple heavies, and so forth. I would greatly appreciate this.

now if only a dev/mod could read this it would be awsome

Well, if this topic continues to gain steam, maybe one will. We just gotta keep talking here about it and continue to speculate.

Also...

and u can choose ur enemy.. 5 difrent type of this fight

1. vs grenieer.

2. vs corpus

3. vs infestation

4. vs all

horde of infestation and my axe :D hehehe

... wait... 5 DIFFERENT types of this fight... and you listed 4... what's the 5th?! is it profit!?

I think this would be a fun addition to what we already have so far, but for vs. All, are we just throwing story out of the window? Aren't these all separate, inter-hostile factions?

It would be quite enjoyable to hold off against a swarm of infested as a squad of grineer break in, and a grand free-for-all ensues.

+1. I think that your idea is pretty sweet. I'd love to kill thousands of enemies that keep appearing without end.

I'd love the idea. But I'd like to see more then just one map for it, and a ladderboard for each map, and for it to track a variety of things. Not just who killed more, like the current ladderboard does.

I concur with thee.

I will put this on the list of stuff to consider in future updates, no promises!

Thanks for sharing your ideas.

1 word........SUCCESSS thanks to everyone who posted really appreciated all i wanted was for the staff to take a look at this post and it worked again thanks ALOT to everyone who posted here really really appreciated