General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Ceres Lt. Lech Kril Is Bugged.

Haezriel

The second hose is randomly becoming untargetable for extended periods of time, and the fight ends up taking upwards of 10-15 minutes because of the bug, or it just never unglitches, and we have to abort.

The second hose? I don't really understand your problem, could you add a screenshot of some sort?

If you've never run Lech Kril before, his flow is relatively convoluted. You have to shoot him in the back (specifically, on the red light on his backpack). The light will turn green. He is now completely invulnerable until he decides to perform a particular slam attack with his hammer, which literally freezes him solid. At his point, shoot him until he unfreezes. The light on his back will now be red again. Repeat this all 3 more times (one for each of the 4 hoses attached to his backpack), then he lights himself on fire, and becomes vulnerable to damage, at which point you can finally kill him.

With that out of the way, I believe the OP is talking about the second time you shoot his back, and how it's apparently not turning vulnerable.

Just posting to say that I'm running into this too, which makes me cry trying to get Miter. He's effectively impossible for me to solo because it Just. Keeps. Happening. I have noticed a pattern to it, though.

It looks like the tube is supposed to repair itself if he doesn't use his slam in a certain period of time. Because he was ignoring my Loki decoys (and they were ignoring everything) and my Invisibility lasts forever, this time period elapses... but at that point I can't break the tube again. Further testing with explosive weapons (Angstrum, Quanta Vandal alt fire) will still allow me to break it, but regular gunfire (including 5 full clips of Supra rounds to the back and several clips of Quanta Vandal primary fire) won't do it.

• 2 weeks later...

The second hose is randomly becoming untargetable for extended periods of time, and the fight ends up taking upwards of 10-15 minutes because of the bug, or it just never unglitches, and we have to abort.

Just run two Phobos Assassination missions back to back.

Kril stayed *completely* invulnerable throughout the 2nd mission (we tried for 20 minutes before giving up) - i.e. the backpack and tubes never took any damage at any time.

In the first missions, they stayed invulnerable for 10 minutes.

Yep, I've run this mission 4 times since last night trying to get the frost chassis for Chroma. 3 of those times he's been bugged and invulnerable, it looks like it is always the 3rd or 4th tube for me.

Also a long time player and I've farmed this boss many times before, he's definitely glitched.

Explosive weapons such as the Tonkor do not work against his 2nd phase. Synoid Gammacor fails. I'll test more with other weapons, but yeah, I'm having issues with this too.

EDIT: Tested with Phage and Telos Akbolto. They fail as well.

EDIT2: I think the Freeze move he does fixes everything. Try this:

(1) Kill 1st phase

(2) Verify 2nd phase bugged

(3) Spawn a Decoy (Loki) far away so he uses Freeze, OR just stand very far away to bait it out

(4) Verify you can break his 2nd phase.

(5) Repeat.

Edited by Celestics

Well I've basically solo'd him about 15 times today and indeed he's ridiculously bugged and a pain in the ! to beat. So I've tried several different weapons including Boltor Prime, Tonkor, Soma, Paris Prime, Hek, Synoid Gammacar and Vaykor Marelok , while none of them really made a difference. In the end I've mostly ended up running out of ammo on both my primary and secondary weapon, forced to start running back over the map to loot for ammo or activate an ammo restore panel. The first hose always get detached with like a single shot and the bug appears only for the three remaining hoses. Even though I've managed to beat him every single time without having to abort the mission, he certainly needs to get fixed asap.

Also he randomly shoots (one-shots) Loki in stealth.

Afterall I came to the conclusion using Mag's second ability is the easiest way to defeat him right now. At least it seems to give you a higher chance to destroy all four of his hoses before running out of ammo.

Fun fact: If you let him kill you and respawn you'll be able to destroy one more hose, before it gets bugged again and you have to spray 'n pray for the hitbox.

Edited by xm1r4g3x

Can replicate this with the third pipe on Phobos. Vor is easy enough, and Kril's first two pipes go smoothly enough; however, no matter how much ammo of various weapons is pumped into the red thing on Kril's back, that third pipe'll usually take somewhere around twenty minutes of dedicated shooting (and getting more ammo) before it'll finally burst.

I thought I was crazy! I'm not! Kril on Ceres is completely bugged. I ran him 6 or 7 times today, with different groups, we could never pop off his 3rd or 4th pipe.

Edit: I've heard from people in this thread and in game that you need to shoot the 3rd or 4th pipe for 20-25 minutes straight... I seriously hope this is not intentional on DE's part. This is not how you make a boss fight harder.

It would be great to have an official response to this issue at least.

Edited by HalidarSilvercloud

agreed, took 35 mins the other day for me and a friend to kill him luckily we got the piece we needed so we didnt do any further testing but the last pipe itself took the majority of that 35 mins

I found out that as soon as Kril is using frost's icewave ability the tubes are to be shot from the front . But the fourth tube's hitbox isn't placed correctly so it will take several times.

EDIT: shooting the core on his backpack won't do anything and the glass everyone is talking about is not visible. (at least for me)

It could even be the case that it opens up as soon as the hammer is stuck in the ground and some weaponary just            

penetrates the armor at the neck region (where the tubes are mounted) leading into the core.

EDIT2: It seems that the Kril on Phobos and the Kril on Ceres are bugged completely different. 

Whlie my tactic will work on the phobos one, the Ceres one won't give a damn.

This boss is srsly bugged and needs a second rework.

Edited by ChaosHase

Been running him for a few hours, each time with a different squad. The first (and sometimes second) hoses come off, and then the hitbox for his backpack disappears, we kept running out of ammo trying to get his 3rd hose to detach. This REALLY needs to be fixed.

PS: Talking about the Kril on Ceres.

This was happening on Ceres tonight.

First 3 pipes came off easily enough, however we spent 15 minutes trying to clear the last pipe and it wouldn't budge.

We tried gunshots from front and back, shooting directly into the (permanently red? at that point) backpack. We then resorted to trying to melee slam it off him but to no avail.

This REALLY must be looked at ASAP.

got this bug for 3 days now i still try to complete it every day, and today after the first try the squad manage to kill him, but when we retry the bug was here again.

Really annoying bug i hope DE are aware of it and will fix this next patch

• 1 month later...

I just ran the boss fight in Exta, Ceres against Lt Lech Kril, and the first three times my squad had to abort. Kril seems to glitch on the 2nd hose when using a rhino stomp or a dive bomb from Zephyr; he would stop moving and attacking afterwards.

Same problem here. Kril is bugged as soon as anyone! does a groundattack. He wont attack anymore and the mission cant be completed anymore. Talking about the fight on Ceres, Phobos works fine.

edit:

Tried it several times. It works flawless as long as nobody is doing some kind of ground attack.

Edited by Suppenterrine