Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Anomaly-

[Ongoing] Game/site Login Servers Down - Can't Log In (May 17Th) [Megathread]

Yep, like everyone, i was setting up group for Trails when half of us got disconnected and coulnt login, when i logout to see, i could login either.

I can't log in either. I've been kicked 3 times and now it keeps telling me to "Check my info."

Same here. Finally managed to get in. Chat is fubar and navigation shows the Tubemen conflict as still at 20 when it's supposed to be 22.

Phew, I was really getting worried there for a sec. Glad to see it's not just me. A bit sad about getting kicked out of a good raid group though.

guess ill leave it for later, rewards might get bugged... dcs.... sleep time it is

The same thing just happened to me. It gives me an error message that implies I put in the wrong log in info, but my log in credentials are correct.

I have an issue where when i type in my password it says wrong password, now it says check log in info. so i tried to do forgot password n it says error  theres been a temporary error......any thoughts?...

it will often say your password is wrong if it doesn't connect properly to the login server. Your password probably isn't wrong, it's just a connection problem.

edit: connect is not spelled with r's -_- yay brain good job.

So yeah obviously this is happening to everyone now at this point. So I just got out of a NM raid and...well hope i get the rewards from it....

Yeah, it fail like the 5 first attempts, but after I took the 2nd done foundry item, I got dropped to the loging screen, and fail to connect again.

At least is a common problem. For a instance I though that I was hacked.

BTW, since last patch, dialogs keep, Dialogs keep, Dialogs keep repeating. What can be funny. (a limbo pa... a limbo pa... a limbo part. XD)

Disconnected after post game rewards screen. Game logs me out, managed to log in again. Thank F*** it still saves my last mission... 

It's back now, but I'm still not gonna risk doing a long surv/def.

Yep,  says login info failed yet my clan mates can all log in, but there chat tabs are messed up

Still completely broken chat, getting constantly logged out, huge lagspikes/delay you name it. Still just as broken, if not even worse now :(

Right after I finally traded my way to some plat on pc :/ when we get back in someone pm me if you got an orthos prime for me! ;)

i can't login and it  keeps telling me to Check my info.

this ones my issue and it started on my acount then i borrowed my brothers to do the event because i wanted to feel usefull and it did the same to that one just now (2 days later)