Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Points Question

Sithalo

Question

I wasnt aware the event started until yesterday and now there is just a day and 21 hours left until its finished.

I have one point in Nef Anyo because i wasnt aware of how the mission was structured and thought it would be quicker for the situation i was in at the time.

i want to get 4 points in Alad V side just cause i like alad but am curios will doing alads side give me 1 point to Alad or will it reset the point i have on Nef to just 0 causing me to need to do 4 more instead of just 3 more event alert runs.

I fear that if i go for alad and it resets to 0 there might not be enough time to get that up to 4 the alert on now has only gone up 25% and its been on for the past 4 hours or so im pretty sure.

Edited by Sithalo

5 answers to this question

copy and paste of my end post on my other of event topic

"well i give. i messed up. its annoying thought because i didnt have the ability to play until there was only 2 days left. then i made some mistakes which wouldnt have been so bad early in the event but with just 2 days left mistakes cant be corrected.

ive tryed to get people to go into the event to raise the % to pass it, ive ran the 25th conflict 70 times. ive been up since 6ish mostly on warframe since then doing mostly the event.

no one cares, 70 runs by one person doesnt matter much, wasted time i could have been doing something actually productive instead of getting points into something that i wont even get in time."

Edited by Sithalo

getting close. took 24 hours for the one from 11ish yesterday to finish then the one after that was done quickly since it was special.

now 8 hours in and this one has only gone 16% still 44% left. Ran it 34 times trying to push it but it hardly moves.

i guess by now most people have their event weapon points and just run it 3 times for the battle reward and then just stop bothering with the battle...

not looking good though... only 12 hours left and in 8 hours its only gone up 16%...