Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp Player Count Balancing Feature

tennoninjahunter

I am not a pvp player, just pvp for casual rep farm from time to time. 

Everytime i join in a pvp battle, other than having to versus against players that purposely practice in pvp. i have to deal with constant 2v1 against me or above, the worse i had is 4 v 1. 

I'm not even a pro in pvp, my K/D ratio is 1:1.4 (279:390) currently.Conclave rank2 if that even matters. So y are players being constantly placed against me?

I had no fun in pvp, at all. I'm torturing myself bcoz i wanted to complete my codex, which unfortunately a good amount of mods are locked behind pvp.

Edit1: edited post topic to make thread clear for people that dont read OP

Edit2:  perhaps DE should implement a penalty for those who leave the game mid battle. something like -10k rep or renders that certain player not getting rewards(including credits and resources) for next 10 missions.

Edited by tennoninjahunter

There does need to be some team balancing and matchmaking. I feel like an arse going into a match with only two people in it (usualy low ranks trying level each other/have fun) and just dominating with my prime weapons. If I leave not only do I have to try and get another match, but lose the hard to earn rep points. So usualy I end up pulling back take an advantage point, get a kill every few mins, unless someone joins (scope out the new guy) or they manage to kill me.

In team play it appears a new player's placement is random. Which can be really bothersome. Again I would feel terrible if the new guy joins my team and we're already winning by a fair amount. So helping the losing side by giving them the new player seems fair however it's not fair on the new player. Using Titanfall as an example, if you do join a match that is close to finishing, and you are on the losing side. The match won't count to your record if you do lose.

Edited by Postal_pat

oh brother....

PvP will never have balance as long as there are things to exploit.

When taking said means of exploit (Strun Wraith, Kogake), the people get angry.

Get it now?

I want balance too. Tired of being knockdown finished or oneshot killed.

U did read my OP right? U do realise I'm talking about player count balancing? I just gonna give u the benefit of doubt and assume so

I havent even played PVP yet in Warframe but I can tell you, Autobalancing Teams, is a blessing and a curse.

See Titanfall.

Indeed, perhaps DE should implement a penalty for those who leave the game mid battle. something like -10k rep or renders that certain player not getting reward for next 10 missions.