Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.5.7

[DE]Rebecca

Thank You for the recent fixes.

1) There is a melee glitch where after you do your ground slam attack a couple of times, the attack will stop working.

2) There is a spawn glitch where i spawn outside the tileset.

3) I don't know if this is some kind of bug, but every update i get the ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT message and i have tried everything on my end to fix, but no luck. Please look into these things because I purchased boosters with plat and didn't even get to use it because of this error. Really upsetting.

Thank you DE.

Can a DE representative please inform me if anyone is looking into constant "host migration please wait" every time i try to connect to a game on my Strict NAT connection?  Have not been able to play a ONLINE game with other people for months now.

edit.     solo-nely, I'm Mr. Solo-nely

I have nobody for my own

Edited by S1gnas

would it be possible de to at less rotate the dakyu bow at least 180 degrees when holstered so i dont have this massive part sticking out above my tenno, still would have prefered no changes to its positioning but what can you do. also will there be an option to revert the liiset interior colour scheme pattern to preupdate 15.5.6 version cause that one in my opinion was awesome now its well i want to be able to colour the liiset ship and the orbiter interiors seperatly before i give it praise

The person to get the first post has been around for a long time, i dont' see the problem in banning anyone from this long held forum tradition.

I might even clap a few times for knowing that this particular tenno was on top of his information sources. Well Done Genomega123 ^__^

Has anyone checked on Volt Electric Shield ability recently? It would appear Volt Electric shield completely blocks Atomos particle stream and also messes up the Hydroid Tempest barrage so it will land on the shield instead of the area you aimed it at.

Just to name the issues I have encountered so far.

Also, any fix for Ash Blade Storm? When performed midair during a jump or in a slide sometimes places you outside or in the wrong area of the map, causing you to get either stuck or falling to your death. Please do not tell me to stop me moving when I cast it, as standing still even for a second means instant death in the level of content I use Ash for.

Carrier still seems to hoard loot around itself without actually picking it up and giving it to the Tenno (Greedy Milk Carrier?), causing visibility problems (and ammo/energy shortage) during multiplayer when not hosting: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=445676626 .

Theory: I would suspect this has something to do with packet loss/carrier not picking up an item and then the rest of the items piling up as the "pickup queue" breaks.

Hacking a security terminal sometimes breaks the camera angle and places it right behind the warframes' head. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=445677035 .

As you can imagine this makes the mission extremely difficult, if not impossible to complete as the visibility is almost zero. (Had this happen for the very first time during the Halloween event with the gray "smoke effect" with film grain, around the time Limbo was released).

Which reminds me... DE, any chance you could start using a proper smoke/fog effect instead of adding a MS-DOS-era gray screen effect on the screen? This is 2015, I am sure there are better ways of making levels have "spooky scary skeletons" feel to them. It causes a lot of eyestrain and can cause migraine to more sensitive people.

On a positive note though, the Tub(e)men of Regor was great fun. Looking forward to leveling my new toy. The only negative things I have about this event is that the missions were not equally balanced in terms of content/difficulty, as in Alad V side not having a Manic Bombard to scan or defeat. Which made it impossible for Salad supporters to try their luck getting their scans for the Manic or getting the Vermilion Storm stance (didn't seem to drop anything besides a common Fusion Core, this after a few dozen tries with Pilfering Swarm).