Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi, I'm The Voice Of Tyl Regor

(sorry in advance if it was already asked i didnt read all 6 pages):

You should make a short recording of you jsut saying 'Tuuuubes' in Tyls voice. i neeed a new message ringtone

Sorry, can't record anything new for Tyl Regor as the character is owned by DE. It's a job specification thingie. =(

Glad you like the "Tuuuubes" enunciation ... FUN FACT: That decision to carry out the "u" in "Tubes" and "Tubemen" was my call, not DE's. I felt that his character would hang on to certain letters in words, especially when agitated. This is also the reason he hangs on to the "S" in both "sick"s when he says, "...sick, sick things, here to ruin this flesh made right."

Sorry, can't record anything new for Tyl Regor as the character is owned by DE. It's a job specification thingie. =(

Glad you like the "Tuuuubes" enunciation ... FUN FACT: That decision to carry out the "u" in "Tubes" and "Tubemen" was my call, not DE's. I felt that his character would hang on to certain letters in words, especially when agitated. This is also the reason he hangs on to the "S" in both "sick"s when he says, "...sick, sick things, here to ruin this flesh made right."

Has anyone said to you that your Tyl Regor voice sounds just a bit like Captain Gantu from Lilo and Stitch? When I was playing the event I kept expecting to hear either "abomination" or "trog" used for at least one of the lines. Personally I think it would be hilarious if you could get them to put one of those words in a future dialogue. XD

Oh, thanks for the Heroes Of Newerth love!

Got hired to start recording characters in that over two years ago ... and now I'm the voice of 26 characters. Crazy world we live in!

Primal Rampage and Mortracksus hold a special place in my lil' ninja heart. =)

Back at ya!

26? o_O

Are you sure you're not Steve Blum in disguise?

XD

26? o_O

Are you sure you're not Steve Blum in disguise?

XD

Both he and I have appeared in the same place at the same time, so yes, I'm sure I'm not.

FUN FACT: Nolan North (whom some might consider the king of video game voiceover) and I have the same birthday! (10/31)

Both he and I have appeared in the same place at the same time, so yes, I'm sure I'm not.

FUN FACT: Nolan North (whom some might consider the king of video game voiceover) and I have the same birthday! (10/31)

I consider Troy Baker to be the king right now! Also, hope you'll gain even more recognition in your field, you really do deserve it. I know I'll be glad to see your name appears on a game I play in the future.

It's those little details that make voice acting so memorable. Reminds me of the way Dameon Clarke pulled off Handsome Jack - the little personal tweaks sell the character. Although, I haven't seen any answers here as to whether you did Nef and Regor for their revamped boss fights already...

I consider Jennifer Hale to be both King and Queen.

Does it have to make sense? You're damn right it doesn't :V

Thanks to your stunning work, Anyo and Regor are my new favourite characters in Warframe. (I'll just be honest and say I prefer Anyo a little over Regor though. That enthusiasm when praising the Void had me sold in a second haha.)

I'm sad already that the current event is coming to an end, but can't wait to hear more from these two!

Your voice acting has made not only Tyl Regor amazing as a bad guy villain for the Grinner but also fits in very well for Ash because he was always cool himself but now you as the voice acting of this boss and that Warframe just fit for getting his pieces, amazing voice acting! Hope to see more lines from you in the future because you should get payed more for that voice!