Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi, I'm The Voice Of Tyl Regor

Can't tell you what the INTENTION of the line was ... but I can tell you what I was thinking while I recorded it: I was thinking of a washed up jellyfish on the beach, and how you're not supposed to touch it in case it could still sting you, so you're supposed to poke it with a stick. Sorry for any shippings that may be dashed from that ... but there it is.

Ah, it's okay, it's the internet afterall.

Hope we'll get to hear more interesting lines fromTyl Regor once he's "official".

And keep up the good work.

Can't tell you what the INTENTION of the line was ... but I can tell you what I was thinking while I recorded it: I was thinking of a washed up jellyfish on the beach, and how you're not supposed to touch it in case it could still sting you, so you're supposed to poke it with a stick. Sorry for any shippings that may be dashed from that ... but there it is.

Rob will be so disappointed.... Also be ready for a lof of friends requests.

Edited by Kao-Snake

I have a feeling you will have a lot of friend requests and offers to help run missions the next time you're on! XD

... Also be ready for a lof of friends requests.

So what you're saying is... He should prepare his inbox?

.... I'll show myself out.

It's not just your voice that's amazing, but also your characterization of both Nef and Tyl. Having a good voice is one thing, but being able to bring a character to life is another, and I must say that you do both quite spectacularly. 

Just a question, though, do you find yourself holding conversations with yourself in Nef's voice and in Tyl's voice? I'd find it impossible to resist doing it if I could do it...

It's not just your voice that's amazing, but also your characterization of both Nef and Tyl. Having a good voice is one thing, but being able to bring a character to life is another, and I must say that you do both quite spectacularly. 

Just a question, though, do you find yourself holding conversations with yourself in Nef's voice and in Tyl's voice? I'd find it impossible to resist doing it if I could do it...

Thanks for the kind words!

I probably would if I knew more about them. Not being involved in the Warframe world, the small amount of Nef Anyo and Tyl Regor I do know has been gleaned from the scripts I've read. Any more than that is speculation!

Also, remember your voice will be immortalized on the internet and even after your body has withered away there will probably be a fan base for generations that will know you by sound. You deserve more up votes sir. :3

Edited by ChloeSakuna

Hey there, Liza-- I mean, uh, Tenno...

My name is Lucas and I'm the voice of the reworked Tyl Regor in the "Tubemen Of Regor" event.

I want to start off with a hearty "Thank You" to all of the posts, tweets, threads, fanart and YouTube videos you guys have made in support of Tyl Regor's voice and performance. I was first alerted to their presence on the Warframe forums by the Sound Team at DE; and after an hour on the forums (yes, it took me an hour to find all the stuff you guys wrote!), I started searching the rest of the Internet ... only to find Reddit and Tumblr and hosts of other sites going nuts about Tyl Regor!

It's very humbling to read your kind words and I'm very happy you guys like Tyl Regor. But be sure to give some major props to both the writing team (for the wonderful lines) as well as DE_George and the rest of the Sound Crew at DE (for their sound effects, editing and vocal direction they gave me)!! These guys/gals are the real reason Tyl Regor sounds the way he does.

So, once again: thanks, Tenno. You may not be the lizards I first made you out to be.

Regards,

Lucas Schuneman, The Voice-Acting Ninja

P.S. if I'm allowed a bit of shameless self-promotion, be sure to check out my website, Twitter and Facebook page to stay up-to-date with any new voice-related goodness!

Please for the love of my last strands of hope and belief in humanity record your self saying "Now, now Neffy." While making the sexiest face you can possibly muster

Thanks for the love; glad you like it so much!

Unfortunately, I can't provide you with any recordings as the character of Tyl Regor belongs to Digital Extremes. Sorry. =(

I hereby petition that DE adds Tyl and Nefs new voices to their fan material.

I demand to use Tyl Regors voice as my new ringtone

Top notch VO m80.

Also, your work on Heroes of Newerth is insane.

Oh, thanks for the Heroes Of Newerth love!

Got hired to start recording characters in that over two years ago ... and now I'm the voice of 26 characters. Crazy world we live in!

Primal Rampage and Mortracksus hold a special place in my lil' ninja heart. =)

We love you.

Back at ya!