Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi, I'm The Voice Of Tyl Regor

Well if you can't Record anything in Nef or Tyl Regor. Can you just do a voice sample? We'd love to hear something.

If you haven't found them, you can grab my Tyl Regor audio lines here: TYL REGOR QUOTES

And here are Nef Anyo's lines from both "False Profit"  and "Tubemen of Regor": NEF ANYO QUOTES

And if you're still interested in more, you can always check out my website under the "Reels" section for demo reels, video clips and samples!

Hope that helps!

Edited by VoiceActingNinja

TraDE ME VOICES.

"Alad the jelly fish" LOL.I love that voice of yours.Hahaha.It's SO SEXY! :O!!!!!

I'm late to this thread, but great voice acting Lucas!  Look forward to hearing more of you in game.  =)

I'm also a bit late to the party but your Tyl voice was my favorite voice in WF so far, I raised the volume so my girlfriend and roommate can hear it when your lines came on :D especially the jellyfish XD

I just wanted to say that Tyl sounds kinda like a manic/mad scientist Darth Vader with just how deep your/his voice is and I love it.

John Prodman is pleased with your performance.

Your voice acting has made not only Tyl Regor amazing as a bad guy villain for the Grinner but also fits in very well for Ash because he was always cool himself but now you as the voice acting of this boss and that Warframe just fit for getting his pieces, amazing voice acting! Hope to see more lines from you in the future because you should get payed more for that voice!

you Sir have made what tyler regor what he suppose to be and give him the proper voice he needs to be the persona of what he is haha!

All of you are writing too quickly for me to respond individually!!

So, a big strong "THANK YOU!!" to all of you for the kind words!!

"Uh... Believer? There seems to have been some problem processing your offering. Perhaps you could commit another?"

No USBANK just no.

"Attack me? My science? Maybe you thought you were dealing with that legless parrot? No, I'm no Hek. You give me a Fomorian fleet and you get a different outcome. Hellish outcome"

This one got stale but only because it play the most for me during the even, annoying script.

Edited by Kaiservadin

You magnificent bastard. You've replaced Morgan Freeman as my all-time favorite voice ever. *slow, standing ovation*

Awwww, thanks! I don't think I could *EVER* replace Morgan Freeman for anything, but your compliment is well-received.

FUN FACT: I've recorded a few projects in the past with my own variation of Mr. Freeman's tone/delivery... most notably, Warner Bros. Music!

"Attack me? My science? Maybe you thought you were dealing with that legless parrot? No, I'm no Hek. You give me a Fomorian fleet and you get a different outcome. Hellish outcome"

This one got stale but only because it play the most for me during the even, annoying script.

I only heard that one once or twice and I was laughing like a loon at most all of them, especially legless parrot and and snipping off the danglers bits.   Really well done all around.

Awesome delivery, and as people have said, he really brought those characters to life. 

Hey there, Liza-- I mean, uh, Tenno...

My name is Lucas and I'm the voice of the reworked Tyl Regor in the "Tubemen Of Regor" event.

I want to start off with a hearty "Thank You" to all of the posts, tweets, threads, fanart and YouTube videos you guys have made in support of Tyl Regor's voice and performance. I was first alerted to their presence on the Warframe forums by the Sound Team at DE; and after an hour on the forums (yes, it took me an hour to find all the stuff you guys wrote!), I started searching the rest of the Internet ... only to find Reddit and Tumblr and hosts of other sites going nuts about Tyl Regor! 

It's very humbling to read your kind words and I'm very happy you guys like Tyl Regor. But be sure to give some major props to both the writing team (for the wonderful lines) as well as DE_George and the rest of the Sound Crew at DE (for their sound effects, editing and vocal direction they gave me)!! These guys/gals are the real reason Tyl Regor sounds the way he does. 

So, once again: thanks, Tenno. You may not be the lizards I first made you out to be. 

Regards, 
Lucas Schuneman, The Voice-Acting Ninja

P.S. if I'm allowed a bit of shameless self-promotion, be sure to check out my website, Twitter and Facebook page to stay up-to-date with any new voice-related goodness!

Any chance you could get DE to add some Regor stuff to the radio chatter ordis intercepts(the stuff you here while in the Liset), as this last event was more or less showing how awesome Regor was(Nef and Alad had to get Tenno to fight for them, Regor didn't).

Any chance you could get DE to add some Regor stuff to the radio chatter ordis intercepts(the stuff you here while in the Liset), as this last event was more or less showing how awesome Regor was(Nef and Alad had to get Tenno to fight for them, Regor didn't).

That'd be a question to put towards the DE team, they'd certainly have the final say on it. I think it's clear by now; I'd welcome any new chance to bring more Tyl Regor voice antics to the forefront!

If you haven't found them, you can grab my Tyl Regor audio lines here: TYL REGOR QUOTES

And here are Nef Anyo's lines from both "False Profit"  and "Tubemen of Regor": NEF ANYO QUOTES

And if you're still interested in more, you can always check out my website under the "Reels" section for demo reels, video clips and samples!

Hope that helps!

I can even download them! Hello ring tone! Thanks a million :D

Really good stuff as stated before. 

You did a great job bringing both characters to life. Nef Anyo isn't the kind of guy I like but i do enjoy his character, and of course Regor just became one of the most awesome warframe villains to date even with how little of him we've seen.