Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VoiceActingNinja

Hi, I'm The Voice Of Tyl Regor

Rationally and properly? So that means... not noticing people anymore?

No, it's just that I wouldn't be able to act goofy and silly, throwing cream pies at everyone who stumbles upon the thread.

THAT kind of rational/proper behavior.

No, it's just that I wouldn't be able to act goofy and silly, throwing cream pies at everyone who stumbles upon the thread.

Sick, sick thing you're doing Tenno...

Sure you can do those things! :)

Tyl Regor's voice?! Should have known. Should have put two and two in combination. No surprise! no surprise at all to find a...

Really impressive how you deliver so varied characters, they really are very diverse.

What really gave me a good feeling about Regor was the casual insults delivered, and what's more how much it reminded me of the narrator in Dungeon Keeper.

I look forward to more of your work, and can only hope you can put your stamp on many more characters in the future.

FUN FACT: There ARE certain words/phrases that I recorded for both Nef Anyo and Tyl Regor that didn't make it into the final cut of the in-game dialogue. For legal reasons, I can't share all of it... but since so many people liked the "legless parrot" line, I also recorded calling him "that bionic blowhard!" as well. True story. =)

Obviously, the "bionic blowhard" line didn't make the final cut... but I thought it was funny since so many players loved that "parrot" insult.

#DEplease i so want to hear this now. So so much.

!

Not going to repeat what everyone's been saying.

So.

Do you know what time it is?

It's Paint Hackjob time!

Tyl Regor rework, Initial reception:

nG2Fw8V.jpg

And this one's actually the first thing that came to mind:

LuCZ9NQ.jpg

(Sorry Yuikami >_>;)

tl;dr - To all involved: <3

Tyl Regor was what made the Tubemen event.

Edit:

Woah woah what?

Since we're here: Excellent job with Nef Anyo.

Very good characterization/portrayal. He's exactly what he's supposed to be.

I can't stand him. :P

!

Not going to repeat what everyone's been saying.

So.

Do you know what time it is?

It's Paint Hackjob time!

Tyl Regor rework, Initial reception:

nG2Fw8V.jpg

And this one's actually the first thing that came to mind:

LuCZ9NQ.jpg

(Sorry Yuikami >_>;)

tl;dr - To all involved: <3

Tyl Regor was what made the Tubemen event.

Edit:

Woah woah what?

Since we're here: Excellent job with Nef Anyo.

Very good characterization/portrayal. He's exactly what he's supposed to be.

I can't stand him. :P

HA HA HA!!! Love the swooning Warframes one!!

Thanks for the kind words and images.

And I'm glad you can't stand Nef Anyo.

I can't either. =)

That's perfectly rational, though.

I meant rational behavior for a senpai, which translates to not noticing people.

Fun thing, you can think of the most epic and greatest lines for a charater but, 80-95% of it gets chopp out or censor because of well everything. Shame really would love to hear more fun insults and stuff. But I resepct it with stride haha!

i loved your performance as tyl regor- can't really speak for nef because i took a break from this game, missed false profit, and spent the entirety of ToR fighting on alad's side

i actually just have one tiny qualm... the line where tyl goes "Try to stop my science? My progress? The inevitable? That's impossible. Too many numbers now... and when the research is finished... so many more."

the way he says "the inevitable" makes it seem more like he's saying "Try to stop my science? My progress? Inevitable!" and it was sort of confusing until i took some time to look at the subtitles. like im not sure how to put it but... the way he says it doesnt feel like he's saying it with a question mark. idk maybe my brain is just screwing around with me and nobody else feels it but it keeps bothering me

I hate to revive this for personal reasons, but a while back in one of the many, MANY threads praising this man's glorious work someone linked a video image of a closeup on Regor's transmissions. Can anyone find that and link it to me? I'm asking for a good cause.

I hate to revive this for personal reasons, but a while back in one of the many, MANY threads praising this man's glorious work someone linked a video image of a closeup on Regor's transmissions. Can anyone find that and link it to me? I'm asking for a good cause.

Found these on tumblr posts.

Would these do?

Cheers to you man. I'm sure you deserve some greedy milk for breakfast if you don't mind.

But aside, just like an echo to everyone, your voice acting have made Regor a favorite in Warframe. As much as I would like to wait, the anticipation of more of your voice in Regor and Nef is much awaited. Make us swoon with lines that'll show how Regor is not just a half-mad-scientist but also a half-witty one too.

Oh, that was you ? You have a nice voice acting man, the first time I heard this I was like "wtf ? the first boss who is not annoying ? and he sounds... funny ?? what is wrong ??"

Damn boy, Tyl Regor is now the only boss for who I have sympathy : I ran his mission 37 freaking times (night helmet I hate you), and each time I heard him I was like "Thanks God the voice acting and quotes are amazing". Imagine 37 runs on Vay Hek...

Tyl Regor is now by @(*()&#036; far the greatest boss in the game (hand down, and not even close to the others).

You made him untertaining, even after a lot of runs.

Hello Tyl R...., I mean Lucas!

Great work Sir, your voice was THE highlight of the mission! Thanks!

A Liza....a gratefull player

Great voice acting, it was one of the things that made the Equinox and Oculyst farm acceptable (Well the boss fight was great too, but the voice really made it far more enjoyable)

IT'S HAMMER TIME!!

Just saw this thread, that's pretty cool! Thanks for posting here :) I had thought all the voice acting was done by DE staff only, didn't realize they hired voice actors as well :D

I know Megan, of course Rebecca, and DE_skree do a lot of acting for the game, so had just figured it was all done in-house :P I like all the voice acting in the game honestly, except I'm not a huge Ordis fan hahah (not because the voice acting is bad...just don't like him talking to me all the time in my ship, lol).

You did an amazing job with Tyl's voice! He's definately an unforgettable character now. Well done!

Glad I can say this without creating a new thread lol

Anyways, absolutely stellar performance as Regor! By far my favorite voice over in the entire series!