Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current Event Conflict Request

Sithalo

Question

The current conflict has been going on for 8 hours now and it has only gone 16.6%. Im guessing by now most people have the 4 of 4 points for event weapon so if anything they run the 3 times to get conflict rewards.

There is only 12 hours left and a few of us need 1 point at the least. I dont want to be a bother and I dont know if this is right place for this or how many will see it or do anything about it. 

But it would be really really really helpful for the few of us if some people who have extra event points in Nef and people who are going for Alad to farm on Alad to increase the completion rate.

Please and Thank You. 

5 answers to this question

well i give. i messed up. its annoying thought because i didnt have the ability to play until there was only 2 days left. then i made some mistakes which wouldnt have been so bad early in the event but with just 2 days left mistakes cant be corrected.

ive tryed to get people to go into the event to raise the % to pass it, ive ran the 25th conflict 70 times. ive been up since 6ish mostly on warframe since then doing mostly the event.

no one cares, 70 runs by one person doesnt matter much, wasted time i could have been doing something actually productive instead of getting points into something that i wont even get in time.

ive seen 2 or 3 go to 100 while the other dips to 0. then it hangs around a lil, i guess for the people who are still in it but a few min after one has reached 100 it ends. then a few min later it starts back up again. for special ones like gold fusion cores or catalyst the side that offers the special item gets its % to go up increadibly fast and its over in about an hour or so.

i remember an old patch note for conflicts ages ago where the winning side would like gain a small % every so often so that it wouldnt just stay locked with no one really helping in the conflict or something so presumably the winning side for these ones gets a small % automaticly as well but its to small to make it finish in just a short amount of time that is left.

The event announcement says that it should run until 12pm EDT, (5 pm BST, UK time,) the nav console says 11 hours from now, (ie 4pm) but I think thats just rounding down, so take your pick.

I know someone who just needs a single completion as well, and is not likely to be back from work until about 6pm, (UK) ie an hour or two after the event finishes, so an extra couple of hours would be appreciated by them as well, if possible. (Assuming the current battle has finished by then.)

im having doupts about this conflict finishing in time for a last point conflict...

what should be done is the conflicts should be on a timer. it wouldnt really matter early in the event but by the last couple days everyone just plays the min of 3 then ignores the event and time is much more limited to people who join later...