The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paris P Build

PsychoTaco333

used 2 forma and a potato, but currently i'm running a max rank: piercing calibre, split chamber, vital sense, speed trigger, serration, shred,thunderbolt, and point strike. Any feedback on how to improve or is this the best it gets? And is Dakyu better than paris p atm?

http://goo.gl/8slHMP

this is what I use with 3 forma. and dakyu is only 1.5x stronger with less crit chance and fire rate. I would still perfer the dread or paris prime

Edit: thunder bolt is kinda of useless especially in later levels

good to know. but realisticaly would i be better off just trading my thunderbolt for another puncture mod or a metal augor for even more punchthrough or does that even become not necesary?

good to know. but realisticaly would i be better off just trading my thunderbolt for another puncture mod or a metal augor for even more punchthrough or does that even become not necesary?

metal auger  is not necessary since it has innate puncture on full charge. and peircing caliber is good enough since the other puncture gives very little. go with an elemental or something.

I personally don't like split chamber on slow single shot weapons, since even though its a 90% chance for the bow to shoot 2 arrows, 1 out of every 10 shots would only shoot one, and that rankles me in terms of lack of consistency. I want every shot to hit more or less the same, and one in 10 shots where it doesn't do 'double' damage at that low rate of fire is something I'd rather not have.

I personally don't like split chamber on slow single shot weapons, since even though its a 90% chance for the bow to shoot 2 arrows, 1 out of every 10 shots would only shoot one, and that rankles me in terms of lack of consistency. I want every shot to hit more or less the same, and one in 10 shots where it doesn't do 'double' damage at that low rate of fire is something I'd rather not have.

Dude what? Thats sounds a lil OCD. 90 percent chance of double damage is still double damage almost all the time. Your missing out buddy.

That is what the firerate is for i can do a fully charged shot in half of the normal charge time so about 1 second to shoot two shots that are going to kill anywhere from 1-15 enemies i think is worthy of having the double shot. And unlike ur nomal rifles, the bows can shoot through walls and cover making it so u dont have to reposition