Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sailor Moon Crossover

Zathurain

This has been around for a bit on steam, but I never posted it here, so here goes:

Luna Lotus:

dTTnkds.png

Sailor Trinity Moon:

cZweZC9.png

Sailor Mercury Frost:

Px5rzMY.png

Sailor Ember Mars:

Z1bOqdI.png

Sailor Jupiter Volt:

ZzqAKwy.png

Sailor Venus Mirage:

FZdPB0m.png

Ordemis (Ordis Artemis):

S0E6SoP.png

Sailor Pluto Limbo:

PTOasrs.png

Sailor Neptune Hydroid and Sailor Uranus Banshee:

PDLvJO3.png

Sailor Chibi Nova Moon:

YB5kgOe.png

Sailor Nekros Saturn:

vWWHAJX.png

The Squad:

DhaghLz.png

A little something for the Devs I love oh-so much:

uCd4TJS.png

Edited by Phookamon
  • Like 2

I think Limbo would fit Tuxedo Mask more than Sailor Pluto. Nice work though!

That's what I would have done, but I'm basing this crossover off of attacks and powers, and limbo was the only one I could do for pluto since nekros is going to be sailor saturn, don't worry, tuxedo mask will be included.

That's what I would have done, but I'm basing this crossover off of attacks and powers, and limbo was the only one I could do for pluto since nekros is going to be sailor saturn, don't worry, tuxedo mask will be included.

Indeed, wich remidns me. Can we have a skin for throwing knives that throws roses? lol

• 2 weeks later...

I'm disappointed Tenno, I did not see a single person cosplaying as rhino, Or Rhino dressed in one of those outfits...

(how many times am I gonna have to say this?) I'm basing the crossover on attacks and powers, NOT apperance, and not a sinlge Sailor Guardian has attacks like Rhino's. Ok? And you know... you could draw a "Sailor Rhino" yourself.

This is like a childhood AND adulthood dream come true! <3!

Excuse me while I wipe away tears of pure joy.

These are so amazing. We can't thank you enough for your hard work and talent <3

Excuse me while I try to calm down from a double whammy of adrenaline and happiness. I get so exited when you guys notice me! I'm going to start another crossover soon as well, so keep an eye on the forums (and steam) for it. I am sooooooo glad you guys like the crossover! Moon Tenno Power, Make-Up!

HEYYY who is taksudo mask? John Prodman?

And forgive my chauvinism, but not enough fan service. Sailor Moon is all about fan service for Sailor Bros. 

Tuxedo mask is shoved in the back behind Sailor Moon in the Squad picture. He's Oberon.