Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Lech Kril From Game

Kefirno

...and fire the guy who's responsible for all these «bossfights» and for farming the most boring and bugged boss in the history of game industry for every piece of new «content».

I've farmed Frost (I was making it with my friend who wanted frost and sold all parts so i'm going to do this S#&$ again if I'm going to build Frost lol)

I've farmed Trinity.

I've farmed Miter.

I've farmed Panthera.

I'm farming Frost chassis for Chroma now (mmm recycled content delicious)

HERP DERP INVINCIBILITY PHASE HURR DURR SO MUCH FUN PLAYERS SHOULDN'T ONESHOT BOSSES SO LET'S MAKE THEM WAIT UNTIL ALL THESE BUGGED 1-HOUR INVINCIBILITY PHASES END AND THEN THEY'LL ONESHOT BOSS HURR DURR WE ARE SO SMART GODS OF GAME DESIGN.

BTW right now i'm doing some afk runs for it, 2much fun 4me.

Also, interesting fact: every 10th run Lech Kril freezes and you have to restart, every 20th run some door's being bugged and you have to restart after boss is dead lol.

Vor, no matter how much you much you gimp yourself their's a certain amount of damage he can take before he's scriptedly going invis.

Ruk too, shopt him once with Vaykor Marelok, hides his weak spot.m

So we should remove them too right?

1. Inb4lock for dev bashing.

2. Try watching a devstream some time, they're swapping out invincibility mechanics for new stuff.

EDIT: 3. Afk runs? As in you sit afk and let your team do everything, contribute nothing, and take any reward you get? Really?

Edited by Stratego89

EDIT: 3. Afk runs? As in you sit afk and let your team do everything, contribute nothing, and take any reward you get? Really?

What? You like repeating the exact same mission 40 times and you never get tired of it?

Until then, please heed some words of mine, hes still easier to kill than what you've seen.

Basically he is a waiting game. When fighting him, all you do is shoot at his backpack of tubes once or twice with a nice shotgun or rifle, releasing one at a time, wait a minute after shooting each one; then he should start to begin his final phase when you can finally go banzai on his Grineer booty.

Bugs tend to happen in beta games, and I'm sure it's frustrating. But I wouldn't go telling off whom to fire on a game when all they are doing is testing mechanics and trying to do what they like as a boss temporarily. Hopefully you also read this in a polite tone.

...and fire the guy who's responsible for all these «bossfights» and for farming the most boring and bugged boss in the history of game industry for every piece of new «content».

I've farmed Frost (I was making it with my friend who wanted frost and sold all parts so i'm going to do this S#&$ again if I'm going to build Frost lol)

I've farmed Trinity.

I've farmed Miter.

I've farmed Panthera.

I'm farming Frost chassis for Chroma now (mmm recycled content delicious)

HERP DERP INVINCIBILITY PHASE HURR DURR SO MUCH FUN PLAYERS SHOULDN'T ONESHOT BOSSES SO LET'S MAKE THEM WAIT UNTIL ALL THESE BUGGED 1-HOUR INVINCIBILITY PHASES END AND THEN THEY'LL ONESHOT BOSS HURR DURR WE ARE SO SMART GODS OF GAME DESIGN.

BTW right now i'm doing some afk runs for it, 2much fun 4me.

Also, interesting fact: every 10th run Lech Kril freezes and you have to restart, every 20th run some door's being bugged and you have to restart after boss is dead lol.

.. if you use penta his tubes explode almost every time. hope that helps

Edited by VanLyrr

I hate this boss too. Easily the most unfun Boss in the game. The funny thing is a like Surgus Ruk as hes my fav. I dont think the question of invisibility phases are the problem. Problem is waiting for him to that one move sometimes takes forever. Then he finally does you have a split second. You miss that window, oh well. Ruk has plently of time to shoot him and it obvious what to shoot as well. Very fair in my opinion.

I say why not increase the damage phase and increase health pool. Or make it a different system in which he freezes. Maybe when his tubes break it starts a 10-15 sec timer until he freezes reqardless of what move hes doing. You could make instead of an invunerable phase mabey make him 90-99 percent resistant to damage. So your greatly encouraged to freeze him but i can see numbers instead of 0s poping up. Just ideas.

He is an awesome boss, you shouldn't be allowed to one shot harder bosses on hard tier planets like Ceres so at least making people wait is something... Otherwise we could do orokin cell runs with the same laughable ease as farming sensors from alad v.

Still they should at least make him differ on Phobos - none the less they've other bosses to sort out first yet before Kril who is fine as he is anyway.

Can some tips/hints to the battle's phases be explained by Lotus or something? 

Some peeps just waste ammo shooting and meleeing Invi-bosses like lech krill till they rage quit the mission.

They don't know about the backpack thing and may never know if nobody tell them.

Same with those ignorance? people who didn't notice Sargas Ruk's chest/arm opening and just futile-ly shooting him on the body/head all the time.

And OT the boss fights are more fun with those phases, you can't expect to just one-shot all boss l(indeed lech kril maybe a pain to farm)  ike Phorid who is a technologiless infestation.

Edited by RainzoneG

Can some tips/hints to the battle's phases be explained by Lotus or something? 

Some peeps just waste ammo shooting and meleeing Invi-bosses like lech krill till they rage quit the mission.

They don't know about the backpack thing and may never know if nobody tell them.

Same with those ignorance? people who didn't notice Sargas Ruk's chest/arm opening and just futile-ly shooting him on the body/head all the time.

And OT the boss fights are more fun with those phases, you can't expect to just one-shot all boss l(indeed lech kril maybe a pain to farm)  ike Phorid who is a technologiless infestation.

"The first life support capsule has arrived. Activate it when your supply is low."

''Ruk will be adorning only the most impressive in Grineer body modifications. You will need to stay one step ahead of him."

Ignoring Lotus is a thing

Though honestly her lines are pretty vague imo, some tweaks would be nice

Devbashing; Noun; This crap ^ and it might get your thread locked. I won't blame them if they do. You're blatantly ignoring everything they did an amazing job with, and focusing on one thing they did poorly...

What? You like repeating the exact same mission 40 times and you never get tired of it?

Of course he doesn't. But unless you have a squad that's ok with you afking, you're being a $&*^. (hogging a player slot and not helping while you get the rewards without having to fight a boss, I'm sorry, but it's the truth)

"The first life support capsule has arrived. Activate it when your supply is low."

''Ruk will be adorning only the most impressive in Grineer body modifications. You will need to stay one step ahead of him."

Ignoring Lotus is a thing

Though honestly her lines are pretty vague imo, some tweaks would be nice

He was referring to helpful information. I'm pretty sure that in most languages 'stay one step ahead of this dude' doesn't translate to 'wait until he overheats after using fire abilities, then shoot the blue flames on his shoulder, chest, or back.'

Same with lech. There is absolutely no in game content that hints towards you needing to shoot the little button on his back until a tube pops off, and there's definitely no hints towards how you have to get him to use an ice ability afterwards. Most noobs just sit there and melee him until they die then wonder why...