DE_Adam

Hotfix 16.5.8

well i still have bugs in my event mission i do it more than 9 times but stills count like i have do it 2 times

Does anyone know if they will fix iron skin not taking more damage when strength is increased??? It would be very helpful.

Would love it if yall fixed the problem of where jumping/vaulting over objects gets your warframe stuck in animation and being exposed to all enemy fire...

• Upvote 1

I havent received my Karak Wraith yet. is this a bug anyone else has or?

I hope you're trolling...

Idk,..but my Omega Kubrow used to be taller than my warframe but after Update 16.5 now is only neck level of my warframe...

is this a bug ? 

Edited by Pnoyleet
  • Upvote 1

Will the Carrier bug ever get fixed? It seems worse than ever now. I play Gmag and I constantly need to jump+attack to be able to pick up items again.

Also, the Kubrow downed symbol minimap bug is driving me bonkers. Did a Void Survival today and DOWNED SYMBOLS EVERYWHERE. And the Kubrows became walking downed symbols themselves. 

• Upvote 1

RIP dera dream.

You do know that the dera vandal we be used as a weapon for a diffrent event.

• Upvote 1

Still no fix for not being able to copy DEFAULT main colors of your warframe to attachments. Same thing with the weaposns.

Thanks for another rigged event. At least It was profitable to stay loyal to Nef.

08VWOpj.png

Alad won despite rising rigging. Won six in a row in the face of 'better' rewards.

It was profitable to side with Salad and bleed Nef dry and still come out with enough points for three Wraiths :3

• Upvote 1

Dera When?

Never! NEVEEERRR! Be happy with M16 Wraith,you'll get much more chances to betray Salad Weed and your fellow Tenno for that Vandal...thing...

I hope you're trolling...

No, he's not "trolling". My "dear" internet "friend".

They even said it will come in some minutes and not immediatly.

This is the smallest hotfix i've seen in a REALLY long time. Generally happy about the Dojo-Down fix though, It got annoying after sparring alot. xD

• Upvote 1

Could you check ODS while using Mag P with Greedy Pull? It seems I can't pickup the Energy Orbs after some minutes.

Wow, fix for Dojo gives hope for new stuff for Dojo in near future. A foolish hope...