Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.5.8

DE_Adam

Could you check ODS while using Mag P with Greedy Pull? It seems I can't pickup the Energy Orbs after some minutes.

It's not just ODS. It's EVERYTHING. I get that bug all the time as Gmag. You have to jump+attack, sometimes sprint+jump+attack for it to work again... and sometimes that doesn't work either. It's a pain in the butt.

1. Get Karak from Salad and backstab him so he give you Mesa parts.

2. Fuse our dear Neffy as he is One Huge Legendary Fusion Core (at least he looks like one xD)

3.???

4.Profit!!!

And seriously - fix Greedy Pull, it is "painfully unacceptable"

Edited by Neuroszima

Could you check ODS while using Mag P with Greedy Pull? It seems I can't pickup the Energy Orbs after some minutes.

It's not just ODS. It's EVERYTHING. I get that bug all the time as Gmag. You have to jump+attack, sometimes sprint+jump+attack for it to work again... and sometimes that doesn't work either. It's a pain in the butt.

It's not a bug, but hmm... feature, AFK-timer. You need to actually run some distance to reset this every 2 minutes or so. 

I did not get the event weapon

dera vandal

the event satus says complete but i just got 50k credits from the last run of the event but i am still yet to get dera vandal

whats goin on

You're not going to get a Dera Vandal, Alad V won so everyone who qualified gets the Karak Wraith. That will happen in 20-30 mins.

event was not rigged, the user vastly choose Alad was all, and no time did Alad offer better stuff either.

HAHAHAHAHAHA........wait you are serious ? you are telling me alad wasnt offering better stuff when he started offering cores against nef credits that can be easily earned AFTER he gained advantage at start ?(offered cores when he already has 3 or 4 point advantage, and he did it 2 or 3 times in a row) or it wasnt better reward when he offered potato when he already had equal points with nef ?

Edited by Culaio

HAHAHAHAHAHA........wait you are serious ? you are telling me alad wasnt offering better stuff when he started offering cores against nef credits that can be easily earned AFTER he gained advantage at start ?(offered cores when he already has 3 or 4 point advanatege, and he did it 2 or 3 times in a row) or it wasnt better reward when he offered potato when he already had equal points with nef ?

same thing happened with the Brakk vs Detron you know, there was never any rigging but believe what you want.

same thing happened with the Brakk vs Detron you know, there was never any rigging but believe what you want.

I am not talking about rigging but about the fact that you said that Alad was never offering better rewards which isnt true

It's not a bug, but hmm... feature, AFK-timer. You need to actually run some distance to reset this every 2 minutes or so. 

Ok, I think that explains it... , but anyways - you still press that "1" button and "pull" enemies; and items

Thus this shouldn't be counted as an AFK, and taken into consideration, as you DO something, even if you stand in one place.

Edited by Neuroszima

Ok, I think that explains it... , but anyways - you still press that "1" button and "pull" enemies; and items

Thus this shouldn't be counted as an AFK, and taken into consideration, as you DO something, even if you stand in one place.

People were automating pressing 1 again and again and again with scripts or autofire keyboard/mice for whole missions. DE assumes that's really still being afk.