Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.5.8

DE_Adam

HELP. I love this game but had crashed 5 times in less than an hour after todays fixes  / updates. Just couldnt finish one game of the (triangle and admiration) type. Had posted already on support.  Tech might answer but had similar problem a month ago with other update and were solved after another update. Couldn't play for 3 days I guess. BUT bothers most is that my claim for XP, Mods, Credits, etc havent been answered once since I post my claim 15 - 20 days ago. And now have lost lost of those again and posted on support but no idea they will answer.

Anyone have any clue how to proceed? Feeling like not spending more money although I want to....

Edited by Racax

Each time you did your "testing the truck" stuff today, my session got disconnected from host and the server didn't save any progress.

Then when you finaly added that rifle to my mailbox, we were in the middle of a tower survival.

And this happend.

http://i.imgur.com/CkZByB7.jpg

Once again. No progress saved and all the loot lost.

Tried to log on again now to see if it's any better.

There was an alert up for an exterminate mission.

I pick it... and I find myself stuck at a black screen. Nothing happening. at all.

All I could see was the chat windows, and ordis talking to me randomly.

What do you call the oposite of a hotFIX?

Fix your S#&$!

I have noticed HUD bugs:

- My Nova's Null Star creates 11 projectiles. The ability readout at the bottom right should tell me precisely how many are left but now it only displays 11 regardless of how many there actually are, and doesn't immediately update when they are depleted

- My Kubrow's readout in the upper right doesn't update to tell me if he has been downed and bleeding out, or even if he has taken damage. It just shows max health and shields.

Done about 50 rounds of Tubemen Event , got badge, pay, but no weapon. The Event was totally bugged, everyday I sided with Alad and nef got the points instead. Either way I should have qualified for either weapon.

I heard other players also had this problem but it looks like no fix for that came.

I hope DE can remedy this.

I chose the other side. but got a Karak anyway. I thought I was supposed to get the Dera Vandal for supporting Nef.

I could be misunderstanding it tho.

"SCORING AND REWARDS

Event Badge – Support Nef Anyo or Alad V in at least 1 regional battle.

Event Weapon –Fully support Nef Anyo or Alad V in at least 4 regional battles
o   DERA VANDAL: A customized version of the Dera, featuring a metallic finish and Lotus decal. (If Nef Anyo is victorious at the end of the Event.)
o   KARAK WRAITH: A different take on the Grineer assault rifle, the Karak Wraith features unique styling. (If Alad V is victorious at the end of the Event.)

'What happens if the person I support loses, what reward do I get?'
-You will win the victor's weapon if the person you support loses. The losing party's weapon will be vaulted for future use."

Nef lost in the event therefore everyone who qualified for an event weapon got the Karak Wraith.

Done about 50 rounds of Tubemen Event , got badge, pay, but no weapon. The Event was totally bugged, everyday I sided with Alad and nef got the points instead. Either way I should have qualified for either weapon.

I heard other players also had this problem but it looks like no fix for that came.

I hope DE can remedy this.

Did you run 50 of the same conflict/invasion or did you run 50 over multiple conflicts/invasions?

Since you needed to have supported Alad or Nef 12 times (4 invasions, 3 runs to qualify for battlepay in each).

WHAT THE HELL!!

i dont want the karak wraith..

why cant you give the weapon we played for like how the actual invasions work..

even if the side we chose looses we get the reward we play for ..

man this sucks

i wanted a dera vandal..

what a waste of time playing for something i dint want at all..

else why not just give both the event weapons ...

this is such a let down..

why can't you read. they've clearly said that the prize was determined by the winning side so it shouldn't have been a surprise. it wasn't an invasion. be thankful you got anything at alll

is it me, or is the wraith skin on the karak more hideous than usual?

it looks like they took a regular karak, dipped it in black chrome, and slashed some red paint on it. the regular karak has more detail in its design to be colored like that, the wraith version is an eyesore as it is.

the weapon feels nice to use, but it clashes horribly with my green and blue color settings. We really need customizable Wraith/Vandal weapons, or give us colorable skins of their regular counterparts with them so we can cover it up.

event was not rigged, the user vastly choose Alad was all, and no time did Alad offer better stuff either.

I would like to note that the event WAS rigged - just in Nef's favor, and he still lost so it's not like that mattered.

FLOPPY JELLYFISH FTW~

Besides, a cure for the infestation is good, no? =P