Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.5.8

DE_Adam

HAHAHAHAHAHA........wait you are serious ? you are telling me alad wasnt offering better stuff when he started offering cores against nef credits that can be easily earned AFTER he gained advantage at start ?(offered cores when he already has 3 or 4 point advantage, and he did it 2 or 3 times in a row) or it wasnt better reward when he offered potato when he already had equal points with nef ?

Salad V won six rounds in a row in the face of 'better' rewards, namely, escalating credit rewards. Only upon Rotation 7 and 8, when nef brought out gold cores, did he get a single point. 20 silver cores are pathetic, and yet Salad still won.

It was not, and never was, rigged in Salad's favour. nef just had to break out the big guns to get support, as he's a thieving little fusion core.

WHAT THE HELL!!

i dont want the karak wraith..

why cant you give the weapon we played for like how the actual invasions work..

even if the side we chose looses we get the reward we play for ..

man this sucks

i wanted a dera vandal..

what a waste of time playing for something i dint want at all..

else why not just give both the event weapons ...

this is such a let down..

Because you'll get your Dera. In the next tactical alert.

Edited by 753rdVanguard

Still no fix for not being able to copy DEFAULT main colors of your warframe to attachments. Same thing with the weaposns.

Yes, you can.

Click the default colors button before trying to transfer the colors. They'll transfer after that. Doesn't work on Primes though if you use the Immortal skins though. The immortals seem to want to revert to the normal color set when applied.

Edited by Hochstepanzerjager

Fixed Loki and Loki Prime’s Decoy not firing his pistol.

YES, THANK YOU!

I thought I was going crazy. Was it bugged? Was it my client? I just sorta shrugged and assumed it was either intended or I was always placing my decoys in terrible spots.

Oh well! Glad it's fixed!

And now, time for something something Karak attack.

People were automating pressing 1 again and again and again with scripts or autofire keyboard/mice for whole missions. DE assumes that's really still being afk.

To be fair, I have a few friends, and two acquaintances I personally know irl and online that they will actually set some macros up with whatever program they use, and will literally just let the game do its thing for hours at a time (Usually when I'm in a skype call with them its usually between and hour and a half to three hours tops) while they're tabbed out/on their second monitor, so they don't have to lift a finger to do their desecrate/greedy pull/etc spam.  This was pre AFK system, before implemented. Most of them aren't really upset about this since they were well aware that they were basically not playing how it was intended.

I know they do some kind of other minor alternative, but ehh the hell do I know, I'm usually doing my own thing or with my clan lol.

Salad V won six rounds in a row in the face of 'better' rewards, namely, escalating credit rewards. Only upon Rotation 7 and 8, when nef brought out gold cores, did he get a single point. 20 silver cores are pathetic, and yet Salad still won.

It was not, and never was, rigged in Salad's favour. nef just had to break out the big guns to get support, as he's a thieving little fusion core.

Because you'll get your Dera. In the next tactical alert.

yeah, and the next tactical alert is for the next month.

16.6 must be a pretty big update to have such a wee hotfix for this week. Makes me wonder what we will be getting when it drops. I assumed the new tileset and prime stuff would be for update 17 but perhaps not.

Idk,..but my Omega Kubrow used to be taller than my warframe but after Update 16.5 now is only neck level of my warframe...

is this a bug ? 

This is what happens when you feed an animal a steady diet of mountain dew / surge.

It makes things shrink.