The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Game Or Game Series Did Warframe Replace For You?

(XBOX)Lorewalker1022

Bloodborne. At first I felt discouraged to play it because I have never played a souls game, but not getting bloodborne would have been me missing out on one of my favorite games. I'm thinking about getting the other souls games, including demons souls

Bloodborne is the game I'm playing the majority of the time I'm playing, but I still check on warframe from time to time.

Edited by (PS4)arshia1234

Indirectly, RuneScape. In the years after I quit, I went drifting between random singleplayer games (From Half-Life to the Assassin's Creed franchise. Yeah, I was still very new to this "gaming world" at the time...). Then my classmates introduced me into the game. Fast forward past the couple-month break I took off the game, and Warframe has taken its place as the next F2P game to occupy most of my time.

Edited by Fat_Nom

My girlfriend and I were excited to get Destiny and play together. However, once we learned it wasn't for PC we were saddened. Then, in steps the Lotus, with a new Destiny for us lol. We both love this game so much! We have a dojo together, kubrows, and so much co op fun. Thanks Lotus!!

I actually balanced games, however, warframe led me to quit Call of Duty. Warframe is so fun but also CounterStrike GO and FFXIV are taking up time too but warframe will reign supreme.

I really hope that Overwatch wont replace warframe because i know i'll drop TF2 for overwatch...

World of Tanks

If anyone thinks that playing pub games here is terrible, go play WoT.  Its abysmal.

I've never seen such a collection of mindless, clueless, drooling inept morons.  I've seen things that cannot be unseen.

I crushed 2 headsets and a couple mice and I'm just a calm, even keel, regular, part time, "when the kid and wife are in bed I can play for a couple hours" gamer

The frustration level in that game is beyond compare.  Such a simple game to be competent at, and yet people just ...I can't even describe it, you'd have to experience it to understand.

It will open your eyes and help you realize why the world is where it is today. 

How people function in real life when they can't even play the simplest of simplest games is scary.

It made me realize the truth.  That the majority of humans out there are REALLY that dumb. 

It's not deliberate, they just ARE.

Edited by shinebox