Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

R.i.p. Warframe

PaleMinerva

What's wrong with the weapon price changes?

Alloy Plate

Alloy Plate

Alloy Plate

Alloy Plate

Alloy Plate

Alloy Plate

Alloy Plate

..........my God, what were they thinking?

"See all of these weapons becoming blueprints? Let's make them made out of the most annoying 'non-rare' material there is and make them take some 500 of these things for EACH weapon".

Seriously...........

Alloy Plate

Alloy Plate

Alloy Plate

Alloy Plate

Alloy Plate

Alloy Plate

Alloy Plate

..........my God, what were they thinking?

"See all of these weapons becoming blueprints? Let's make them made out of the most annoying 'non-rare' material there is and make them take some 500 of these things for EACH weapon".

Seriously...........

Burston costs 300...as much as 2 warframes >.>

Oh...come on.

This is not suprise.

All of we know it is time for INFLATION.

At this reply, several user indicate 'farming is easy'

Actually, credit reward is increased and game is easy, not so hard.

Changing store's item is most common way to control inflation at mmo.

And I'm sure DE has some way for new guys and they have own economic goal.

Dual Skana, Bo Staff, Burston, Furax, Furis...

Those are very basic weapons that barely anyone uses, and you made them into Blueprints?

I'm mad but I'll try to stay civil here. This change is stupid.

People are crafting everything all the time as it is, this is getting silly.

Is this a way to make people use their stockpiles of common resources? Why did you make this change? Sometimes we want to be able to spend our credits on something other than crafting and modding. If you want people to use common resources make more weapons like the Glaive which cost a TON of said resources, really, please, consider it.

You have a great game here, you've started out so well and you've gotten yourself a great community here. Please don't throw it all out the window by antagonizing said community...

Dual Skana, Bo Staff, Burston, Furax, Furis...

Those are very basic weapons that barely anyone uses, and you made them into Blueprints?

I'm mad but I'll try to stay civil here. This change is stupid.

People are crafting everything all the time as it is, this is getting silly.

Is this a way to make people use their stockpiles of common resources? Why did you make this change? Sometimes we want to be able to spend our credits on something other than crafting and modding. If you want people to use common resources make more weapons like the Glaive which cost a TON of said resources, really, please, consider it.

You have a great game here, you've started out so well and you've gotten yourself a great community here. Please don't throw it all out the window by antagonizing said community...

Even normal Skana is blueprint now XD for alloy hahaha

As the game progresses, things are changing to bring items in line with each other. The credit-only weapons stood out, because they were so inconsequential to acquire. They are still free to get. I think the anger stems from the state we had before - many weapons were credits only.

As for the amount of Alloy Plates: I agree that those numbers need addressing. Will talk to the boss lady when she is around and see if we can get that aspect pushed and sorted.

As the game progresses, things are changing to bring items in line with each other. The credit-only weapons stood out, because they were so inconsequential to acquire. They are still free to get. I think the anger stems from the state we had before - many weapons were credits only.

As for the amount of Alloy Plates: I agree that those numbers need addressing. Will talk to the boss lady when she is around and see if we can get that aspect pushed and sorted.

So why not make them all bp? Why did you leave the worst starter weapons for credits?

I mean obviously skana is as bad as lato,yet you can buy lato for credits.

A lot of weapons placed to bp are starter weapons for new players to find their own style,now they can't do so.

It made sense for those weapons to be credit-only. People want to have something easy to acquire and choose from when they get into the game. The starting Braton and Lato are weak and unsatisfying to shoot and considering how much resources and credits new players would need to get a replacement, that's a problem.

Overall, I think this change was unnecessary as there already is plenty of blueprint-only weapons, with more coming in with Update 8. It wouldn't hurt to leave the old ones the way they were. :l

You really should reconsider the prices set on some of the "beginner" weapons like Braton, Bo, Aklato, sicarus or Strun. Either that or make cheaper Mk1 variations of some of the weapons buyable for credits that are a bit worse stat-wise compared to the real deal. At least that will let new players get a feel for what weapons they want to aim for. 

Please, at least consider that.

I'm not actually seeing the point of the OP. The market was overdue to have some 'buy this gun with credit' changes. Farming time was also ridiculously short for items (I had everything I wanted in the game after 2 weeks). Currently I am sitting on 235K in cash. I just started a friend playing 2 days ago and after two nights of playing he already has 50K in credits which can get him started on his next weapon while he levels his first ones.

The new requirements to farm huge large quantities of Alloy Plate does feel a bit off, as different toys should require different farms. Having to spend most of your time farming one material more than others needs to be revisited. Currently farming Kappa and a couple other specific maps is too narrow a grind. Farming for mats should feel more like you need to make stops all over the solar system. The time required to build a new weapon in a game where they intend to keep the number of frames/weapons limited is pretty reasonable. You can still farm your next warframe/weapon mats before getting your last ones to 30 if you are farming the right places.

some things you can always count on.

death, taxes, and drama on patch day.

I just gotta quote this cause this is true and people might miss this.

I believe DE have their reasons and the OP is kinda over reacting.

Edited by yuikami

I got 10 players from another game and fanup.com to here.

Today they see this and asks me WTFing KIND OF F2P is this ?

Till yesterday i was running around saying Warframe IZ THE BEST F2P game.....

Now what am i gona say ~.~ ?

I learned my lesson, never trust and vouch for any game, EVER !

Edited by Zyfe3rX

I'm not actually seeing the point of the OP. The market was overdue to have some 'buy this gun with credit' changes. Farming time was also ridiculously short for items (I had everything I wanted in the game after 2 weeks). Currently I am sitting on 235K in cash. I just started a friend playing 2 days ago and after two nights of playing he already has 50K in credits which can get him started on his next weapon while he levels his first ones.

The new requirements to farm huge large quantities of Alloy Plate does feel a bit off, as different toys should require different farms. Having to spend most of your time farming one material more than others needs to be revisited. Currently farming Kappa and a couple other specific maps is too narrow a grind. Farming for mats should feel more like you need to make stops all over the solar system. The time required to build a new weapon in a game where they intend to keep the number of frames/weapons limited is pretty reasonable. You can still farm your next warframe/weapon mats before getting your last ones to 30 if you are farming the right places.

It still is a problem for new players. Not everyone has the time and patience to farm credits and mats just to TRY a weapon they may or may not like.

For example, I remember early on when I started playing Warframe, I thought I'd like Burston so I got it as my first weapon. After leveling it to level 10 I realized that I didn't like it at all and sold it regaining some of the credits I spent to get it. Think about how a new player would feel if something like that happened to them now and they wouldn't regain any of the mats and just a miniscule amount of credits spent.

Well we moved from drama to negative feedback of patch,thats different.

Drama was only op saying he is quiting and such.

Atleast DE should make all those blueprints use like 50 Rubedo and 25 Alloy plate. And most of the players will be happy !

Im really disappointed  at you DE !

DE joined GamersFirst and now DE is becoming GamersFirst... Way to go DE....

I just wana go back to Update 6..atleast Warframe was completely and best F2P game...

Now im just a saad saad little pony :(

Edited by Zyfe3rX

Atleast DE should make all those blueprints use like 50 Rubedo and 25 Alloy plate. And most of the players will be happy !

Im really disappointed  at you DE !

DE joined GamersFirst and now DE is becoming GamersFirst... Way to go DE....

I just wana go back to Update 6..atleast Warframe was completely and best F2P game...

Now im just a saad saad little pony :(

The cost to buy bp and to start craft is still double,if not even more than previous prices.

So new players cant attain most of items until they unlocked like at least 50% of planets.

That may be true but that wasn't the place to hit. They could have done something else, sales for example.

They'd probably earn more money that way because discounts DO in fact encourage people to spend their platinum without blowing up the forums.

Quick reminder: ComMods are players. "We" decide nothing. We can only attempt to gather what the players say and push it to upper echelons faster. No guarantee on being heard. We're just trying to accumulate the communities opinions on things, as tasked by the boss lady.

We're constantly hunting four more datamasses, gentletenno. And extraction never comes. D:

The cost to buy bp and to start craft is still double,if not even more than previous prices.

So new players cant attain most of items until they unlocked like at least 50% of planets.

Actually not correct for everything.

Snipertron BP = 20,000.

Craft = 20,000

Earlier it was 50k to buy right ?

Quick reminder: ComMods are players. "We" decide nothing. We can only attempt to gather what the players say and push it to upper echelons faster.

Well then, since you are player.

You do understand the situation,right ? What DE has done ? correct ?

Higher lvl players are mostly ok, its the low level players who are being ***ed ! And thats gona be bad, a lot of newbies will quit FOR SURE !

prices at shop are not the thing you should worry about. i just had my reset and i'm not even concerned about prices, since it's okay.

rhino iron skin nerf indicate the focus on balancing pvp.

^ this should make you worried

Edited by n7snk