The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cross Platform Interoperation

(PSN)The1Profit

Hello,

First post here so I hope it's i the right category & all...

(quick appreciation) I have been playing for a long time on my PS4 and I love it.  I was hoping to get some news on the ability to cross platform?  I have been travelling a lot for work away from my beloved console and have only my laptop with me, so this functionality would simply rock.

I saw a thread on another site that claimed since the update versions are not always in sync, items wouldn't be able to make the cross but a quick item table that is tagged with working versions the gun can be loaded to prevent items from new versions trying to be loaded from old versions seems like a good fair way to give us the ability to make the cross.

I understand this might be a pipe dream but it sure would make my business travel more enjoyable.

Hope there is good news in the works :)

Thanks!

Cross platform play will sadly never be, now that the Xbox one has Warframe there is no possibility of either platform connecting to PC because Microsoft hate Sony, and DE could never give exclusive cross play to either platform without creating a major S#&$storm.

PS4 --> PC migration is not available but remote play is one alternative for you.  Normally it would require either a PS Vita or a Sony Xperia tablet/phone but some guys hacked it to make it work with any android device (doesn't even need to be rooted).

Download from your android device and install here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/ps4-remote-play-android-thread-t3068225

If you have an OTG cable you can plug in your DS4 controller directly into your android tablet/phone.