Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.5.9

[DE]Rebecca

Changes

-Huge shader memory optimization (DirectX 11 sees reductions up to 500MB!). This is intended to solve rampant out-of-memory errors for 32bit Windows, especially when entering large levels and relays. Memory reduction has also improved load times for all platforms.

gg your notif list.

Best update ever if it works. Will check when I get home.

Changes

-Huge shader memory optimization (DirectX 11 sees reductions up to 500MB!). This is intended to solve rampant out-of-memory errors for 32bit Windows, especially when entering large levels and relays. Memory reduction has also improved load times for all platforms.

Whoa, awesome.

OH hell yeah maybe that will stop it from Paging in non paged areas, wish your 64-bit net code would let me join games instead of giving a "Oodle error" Wtf is oodle an acronym for? if i knew i chould figre out why its not decompressing right

Someone please....guys I appreciate the update, but please fix the invites and matchmaking bugs as soon as possible :((((((

The dream right? :c I've been getting 'Session unavailable' for over half a year now, I don't even accurately know how long I've been getting the error for because it feels like forever (or a 9-10 attempt kinda thing when joining a session ...) So I just play other games when I can't find a session after a few attempts because it's all too frustrating. I've been posting in the forums and trying all sorts of fixes but nothing is working and I haven't heard any word from DE in reply so I feel like I'm in the dark here.

Edited by main_antagonist

Where is the Kiste hotfix?

Still no fix for Helios not attacking enemies anymore and Dex Dakra's energy color showing as default purple when client.

HOW CAN I CHANGE MY ICON ON HERE?

No codex for the puncture, impact and slash mods (event)?

still need a fix for daikyu bowstring drawing animation

So, no 16.6 till next week?

what about fixing the , ported outside in space , auto death glitch :3

Someone please....guys I appreciate the update, but please fix the invites and matchmaking bugs as soon as possible :((((((

We got 3-4 hotfixes and we still spawn in the wall on Derelict Extermination.Can you fix that please?

IF i see one more "Still no fix for this" post or a stupid question like the icon change thing, I will go on a rampage and smash my computer. I would even take the effort to track down every one off them back, just to send a big box with poop and a letter that says "DUMBASS" in it to every single one of them.

Wait for DE to fix it and don't act like some kind of slave driver and have some freakin respect and patience!

And to the stupid questions. Think BEFORE you write and disgrace yourself!

IF i see one more "Still no fix for this" post or a stupid question like the icon change thing, I will go on a rampage and smash my computer. I would even take the effort to track down every one off them back, just to send a big box with poop and a letter that says "DUMBASS" in it to every single one of them.

Wait for DE to fix it and don't act like some kind of slave driver and have some freakin respect and patience!

If I remember correctly they ask us to write "Still no fix for: X bug" so that they know what were talking about and that they could address it.

You are aware that DE themselves encourage people to remind them of bugs that haven't been fixed yet, right?

They even ask us to write down "Still no fix for..." when doing so.

I guess your advice to think before writing applies to you, too.

Edited by Luxpluff