Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.5.9

[DE]Rebecca

maybe HOTFIX 16.5.10 will be in-bound soon,..havent been able to connect in any single map or game,..i get kicked back to the Log in Screen like 15 consecutive times so now here i am telling you,  your own problem so i wont have one :) ty all

probably more players are playing now more than expected,..but tho sometimes connection is fine: 3/10 ratio: GL HF GG

After i get kick back to Log in Screen then it gives me another problem right away which is "Failed Log in" :P

4ZeHmmc.jpg

Edited by Pnoyleet

The irony... they give boosters for 4 days and the servers go haywire and become highly unstable. They better compensate for lost booster time or they better prepare for a BIG player riot. And yes, WF kicks me back to login screen if I attempt to run anything.

Edited by Wedjat_88

maybe HOTFIX 16.5.10 will be in-bound soon,..havent been able to connect in any single map or game,..i get kicked back to the Log in Screen like 15 consecutive times so now here i am telling you,  your own problem so i wont have one :) ty all

probably more players are playing now more than expected,..but tho sometimes connection is fine: 3/10 ratio: GL HF GG

After i get kick back to Log in Screen then it gives me another problem right away which is "Failed Log in" :P

4ZeHmmc.jpg

same problem here and now cant even log in at all ??????

Sigh.

I can say the same about the login issue.  Played a mission (infested exterminate for mutalist alad v key), finished it, during the loading screen I somehow died, then the game logged me off.  None of the progress was saved, and login didn't work for the next 20 minutes.

It isn't a big enough issue to suggest riots...but this is annoying.  Hopefully it's just server instability that will work itself out.

Edit:

Went back to Mab, and it show 2/3 completions for the one unrecorded run.  Interesting.

Edited by masterofdetiny

Changes

-Huge shader memory optimization (DirectX 11 sees reductions up to 500MB!). This is intended to solve rampant out-of-memory errors for 32bit Windows, especially when entering large levels and relays. Memory reduction has also improved load times for all platforms.

Big big thankyou! This is great!

^ my life, I feel ya bro.

This has actually been happening off and on since U15 but with U16 it got worse and now with the Tubemen update it's to were It is now.

and I've made a thread about it every time it's spiked and I just feel like the connection problem people have been having is being ignored and throw to blame on their comps or networks.

I hope for all of are sakes it gets fixed , Glad I'm not alone in dealingwith this crap though

Still no fix for broken momentum. I will randomly accelerate to a ridiculous speak when doing flip jumps, sliding, jump attacking, etc. and if I hit something solid I get stuck until my "momentum" runs out.

Also, since the Tubemen update, there has been an odd issue on many grineer tilesets, mostly the grineer shipyards, where my warframe's and some grineer's movements stutter like crazy. It makes it look like my framerate has dropped a ton, but I've paid close attention and I still get 60, 70, 80fps during these moments, but all the animations are stuttering like crazy, and input lag is introduced as well. Please fix this, it makes these tilesets a pain to play on. If it helps, I also noticed this behavior on the sealab tileset, and the only conclusion I can come to is that both these tilesets have "liquid" physics, but I don't know why that would affect warframe animations.

Also, I've noticed lately that melee has been really inconsistent. I can be right next to an enemy attacking it with a polearm and will only hit occasionally. It's really turned me off from melee, but I want to like melee, so please fix this. I don't know if it's the hitboxes on enemies or what, but some enemies, particularly the smaller ones, are sometimes almost impossible to hit with melee.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the stuttering and momentum problems also occur, to a worse degree, in the relays, so the shader optimization did not fix this on 64-bit systems.

Edited by PhoeniixFiire

Changes

-Huge shader memory optimization (DirectX 11 sees reductions up to 500MB!). This is intended to solve rampant out-of-memory errors for 32bit Windows, especially when entering large levels and relays.

finally, my heads against the wall pleas were heard by someone, and in addition to this that someone has done something to help me.

justice exists! I am inspired!

thank heavens! Thanks a lot, DE

Changes

-Huge shader memory optimization (DirectX 11 sees reductions up to 500MB!). This is intended to solve rampant out-of-memory errors for 32bit Windows, especially when entering large levels and relays. Memory reduction has also improved load times for all platforms.

Glad to hear memory usage is going down.

Now, when can we expect to see Carrier's Vacuum working properly again?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/462699-carrier-bug/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/462500-will-this-ever-be-fixed-carrier/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/461789-carrier-vacuum-bug/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/459084-carrier-still-broken/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/458411-cant-pick-up-items-and-energy-bug/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/456706-my-carrier-got-greedy-on-me/

I'm sure the list of topics on this could go on and on.

What I think the problem is:

As far as I can tell, it happens when Carrier tries to pull in more energy orbs than you have room for. The excess energy orbs are left floating around you unable to be collected, but Carrier keeps running Vacuum the whole time and never lets those energy orbs or anything else collected by Vacuum after that be collected by the player.

I need to test it to know for sure, but I think it should be easy enough to test: Kill enemies and find energy orbs at a leisurely pace until max energy. Then kill some more so multiple energy orbs drop in a small area. Then use any ability that won't move those energy orbs or spend more energy than you would get from those orbs (e.g. Use Fireball, but don't use Greedy Pull). You should have Carrier pull in energy with Vacuum, but now be stuck with energy orbs floating overhead, along with anything else you pick up after that.

The bow daikyu, it's weird.

1- After 2 or 3 consecutive shots, the charge animation will stand still, and only animate when the bow is fully charged.

2- A single tap on the mouse button will start to charge the bow, and release automatically when fully charged, unlike other bows i tried.

The bow daikyu, it's weird.

1- After 2 or 3 consecutive shots, the charge animation will stand still, and only animate when the bow is fully charged.

2- A single tap on the mouse button will start to charge the bow, and release automatically when fully charged, unlike other bows i tried.

2. that's a feature of the daikyu

I think the pickup bugs should be fixed. (don't take me on my word, not quite sure)

--iThink some players are just being marked AFK from kamp/1move-spamming. I've only used Carrier on Ash though but haven't noticed any issues as of late.

Will test though. And the RAM thing, yeah, I've noticed the game loading certain things faster

-V

Changes

Fixes

-Fixed Alad V’s victory inbox message having an arbitrary “*”
-Fixes for missing player avatars in inbox messages and gifting.
-Hooked up Codex icon to Tyl Regor

I was wondering what happend to my reward for Alad V's victory.