The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Now Underwater Tileset Is Out, What Do You Want Next?

victor_victory

I would like to see residential aspect of the Corpus, like an actual Corpus commercial city with businesses, parks, flying cars in the background! Maybe a rooftop skyline tile set where parkor is highly used. Sort of like this:

P0f2Sxi.jpg

Edited by LilithLovett

Another one that's I'd love to see and would be even more perfect for Nef Anyo would be to finally see the Corpus Indoctrination Temples, it'd give a little more insight to the religious aspect of the Corpus. 

Oh god can you imagine, rivers of molten lava and acid rain on Venus or maybe even sky cities above the clouds on Venus and horrid Corpus mines on the surface.

Also Saturn is untouched. It hails diamonds on Saturn, we could have a Jupiter style station on Saturn with diamond hail as environmental hazard.

The Lotus could say "It's raining diamonds Tenno, be careful outside the forcefields"

Lotus: Tenno? What are you doing with all those sacks of diamonds?

I would really like to do missions in the Grineer/Corpus settlements and major cities. Stealth operations to retrieve data, rescue prisoners, or assassinate officials. Maybe we could show up to a syndicate colony and defend it from the Grineer/Corpus/Infested similar to how we pick sides for conflicts, except without the scummy feeling of constantly helping out our enemies all the time. 

I also really want to fly above the clouds of Jupiter in my Archwing, perhaps landing at different Corpus structures to set up a bomb or something. Honestly, there's so much potential with the Archwing left that I could make an entire separate thread about it. That you can potentially land it and perform ground operations and then go back to flying gives it a lot of wiggle room for cool ideas.  

City, Citadel, Utopia, Urban Area, Fortress etc. We want these tile sets.

I get the feeling that one day Neptune will become the City/Citadel/Urban area, with the Utopia being a more on the dys side of things.

And I continue to hope that Luna, the moon, becomes the Fortress/Palance of the Twin Queens.

We just had a new aquarium. How could we move on without seeing some fish in it?

Maybe we should adapt archwing for real underwater use, fighting in a real terrain with a proper up and down direction, with sharks, kraken, octopus, sea serpents.... and oh.. let's not forget jellyfishes.. big ones.

Maybe more people will even use archwing now!

lol..

Yes I would also vouch for a lava world. 

Or perhaps a Corpus city, but on the roof tops of buildings, kinda like Mirror's Edge, where you have to use extreme parkour to get to other rooftops

Edited by SHIR0B0N

I would honestly love a room on Earth tileset to just have hanging Rescue targets off of the trees  or rafters with the words "Spies" or "Traitors" or "Serve Queens of Die" painted in Grineer nearby.

Make use of the M rating, DE!

we got way too many bronies/pokemoners/general youngsters to allow this to happen. Expect Legoland tileset/lots and lots of pastel colors/rainbows/hugging/candy instead

Yes I would also vouch for a lava world. 

Or perhaps a Corpus city, but on the roof tops of buildings, kinda like Mirror's Edge, where you have to use extreme parkour to get to other rooftops

Personally for Corpus city I like the idea of it being like what Uranus will be - Archwing/Foot mix.

I picture running through these temple/business office-mix rooms and halls, shooting out a window, and then jumping out into Corroscant-style airspace to fly to the next building and shoot your way in.

we got way too many bronies/pokemoners/general youngsters to allow this to happen. Expect Legoland tileset/lots and lots of pastel colors/rainbows/hugging/candy instead

It's an M-rated game, it doesn't matter who the niche audience is, the intended audience is that mature crowd and as such a scene like that fits within the rating perfectly and DE should be continuing to gear the game towards it.

This is like saying all the swearing and violence and graphic scenes in the CoD series should be cut because its playerbase is mostly a bunch of 12-year-olds - and Activision KNOWS that by now, but the target demo is the fratboy losers, hence M.

how about last-age earth Abandoned City?

Basically a no-man's (faction) land comprising of either non-urban region with thick jungles and new unknown creatures and a post-apoc type city partially invaded by wildlife.

The inhabitants:

- wildlife, more variety (than kubrow/sandskates) that actually has relations (e.g. prey-predator)

- small survivor factions (sort of like a kubrow den) which can be previous members of Grineer/Corpus who escaped their organizations or their descendents. they can range from primitive weapons to using ruggedized and worn versions of equipment, restored from parts from the equipment common to the respective factions.

- Small task squads from Grineer/Corpus that may have missions of their own: e.g. scouting area, protecting research group, attempting to secure an area ( by driving out/killing the local survivor factions), capturing wildlife (maybe for research).

More settings:

- water/food/ammunition/power are more precious and are hoarded by survivor factions and "robbery/theft" for these are common. Most enemies on this map will drop little of such resources. Instead, caches of these resources may be hidden by the local factions, or stored in the camps of the task squads.

- ideally, this will create a different kind of settings where ammo concerns etc have more significance than exsting ones.

- also, larger open areas (mega-tiles) with longer activation range/sight for real sniping.

Futuristic_Abandoned_City.jpg

Gary-India.jpg

apocalypse-56.jpg

video%20games%20trees%20military%20robot

Edited by smithf

We just had a new aquarium. How could we move on without seeing some fish in it?

Maybe we should adapt archwing for real underwater use, fighting in a real terrain with a proper up and down direction, with sharks, kraken, octopus, sea serpents.... and oh.. let's not forget jellyfishes.. big ones.

Maybe more people will even use archwing now!

lol..

It's not water though... the Uranus "ocean" is technically toxic as F*** 

It's not water though... the Uranus "ocean" is technically toxic as F*** 

To US, regular humans and other creatures that evolved in an Earth Environment. Thankfully Archwing has life support, and generally our Warframes are pretty durable - should keep us from having any real difficulty (and of course the Grineer around in the oceans would be armored against that sort of thing).

Think of the creatures that CAN survive in that cesspool!!!

While I'm on that, in a hypothetical stance, one has to consider that even in such an environment we would see as "toxic" it might be possible for life to flourish along its own evolutionary route - I can't think of any examples, but I am fairly certain there are a number of species on Earth that could attest to this, adapting and surviving in areas that humans flat out couldn't (deep-sea or no).

This explains the plats and animals that we see Regor is experimenting on in his labs, has all bottled up, and likely are out growing in Uranus (*laughtrack*) at this very moment. Which leads to a rather interesting revelation on my part:

Here you have a species that is genetically... well, tougher, more adapted to survive against toxicity and poisons that are deadly to the species the Grineer came from... So, with a species like the Grineer which itself is falling apart because they simply cannot adapt to the toxicity their cloning methods and the like are pumping through their blood stream, it actually makes some sense to look at these naturally-resilient species and search their DNA for a possible way to combat the Grineer's own weakness and fragility.

So, in that respect, the fact that the Grineer Genetics labs ARE at the bottom of this cesspit of toxicity is, actually, rather brilliant.

replying to title.

- Volcano tileset. (lava flowing, receive heavy fire damage when in it), lava-like wild creatures. rock collapse that does damage during heavy eruption.

- Desert tileset, (one where there's sand storm which hinders player's line of sight, huge room, minimap is still life but isn't as helpful for direction)

- Flood tileset, (a flooded map where normal means of movement is restricted, the only means of moving around is through Parkour by pieces of ruins and flooding (moving) derides)

I'd like to see some Syndicate oriented tile sets someday. Not really sure where they'd fit in the game lore-wise or gameplay-wise, but hey it's a though nonetheless. 

- Titan: Red Veil stronghold, maze-like fortresses 

- Callisto: Steel Meridian base of operations, scattered and haphazard military facilities mixed with refugee camps

- Triton: Perrin Sequence labs and merchant conglomerations 

- Ganymede: Arbiters of Hexis temples

- Io: New Loka utopian-esque dome homes and facilities, using Io's volcanic activity to mimc Earth-like conditions

- Sun: Cephalon Suda's low orbit platforms that harness the sun's energy to fuel her massive computer brain