Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Have You Offically Sold Out?

ChaotikDreamz

http://www.gamersfirst.com/games/index.php?gameID=35

Gamerfirst now beings its on their site now running and it's on it's own download have you sold out seriously...

If so this would 100% explain the outrageous Increase in market price and materials needed to craft anything. As of now with the market prices, materials needed, the lvl you will be by the time you can even farm alloy plate. And the mastery ranking system needing all frames and weapons lvl and re-lvl'd to get anywhere. IMO you have offically made it Pay2Play of course we can't say pay2win here it just don't fit.

Sorry but this really does have gamersfirst written all over it. So honestly DE have you sold out. And if so i hate to be the bringer of bad news but you know those Physic wounds you closed well go get the scissors and cut those stiches and re-open it. Because if this is seriously any sign gamersfirst is stepping in. You better enjoy the raptr most played status and what you have currently it's all about to fade away. Gamersfirst will be the worst choice you ever made and warframe will become nothing but a memory just as every game on their site.

I truely hope this is not a sign it would be great if you offically gave us your word it's not or you have sold out to gamerfirst.

Hey guys this is just a portal/distribution arrangement, just like Steam is. DE runs/manages/screws-up Warframe, not anyone else.

Think of this in the same way as Steam - promotion, exposure to new users, and nothing villainous. :)

Sorry for the grief and confusion, I should have posted a heads up.

Edited by FatalX7

1. They have not sold out to gamerfirst.

2. It's just like steam. A place where they can get more players.

3. Gamerfirst has no control over DE at all. Even DERebecca (or I think steve) said so. Though I can't find the thread.

Your post is like a shotgun blast of badly placed hard to read sentences. I can almost feel the heat from the furious emotion driven typing this must have been created with.

No idea what gamersfirst is, or what the selling out involves. It's a f2p game, they make money from convenience, you cannot have that without creating timesinks in a game to bypass. It's not pay2play as you can play without it, it may be pay2playthewayChaoticDreamzwants, but that's your problem.

Also "it would be great if you offically gave us your word it's not or you have sold out to gamerfirst." is a very loaded question, perhaps "it would be great if you officially gave us your word on your co-operation with gamersfirst" but then your link clearly shows that they are, so it's just a stupid question really?

I stopped at the first sentence.

What language is this in? Tried google translate but it keeps saying it's English...

I think he is speaking Klingon . Not sure though. Might be the language of the ancients.

I think he was more worried that gamersfirst had some right to tell DE what to do.

Or that they'd sold out to them.

I think it's just a new distribution route alternative to Steam to pad, er, add new players to their servers as the older ones wander off for other pastures.