The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Time For Some New Immortal Skins, Ey?

(PSN)eximago

Some of the new frames deserve some love. Zephyr should be next up if chronology is considered, not that it generally was. In the very least, I'd like to see some released just to know it's not an abandoned thing. Sure, Trinity recently got hers, but they didn't have much choice but to throw one out for her considering how long the players that main her and really wanted one had to wait for it.

I mean, I figure Zephyr's will be difficult to produce, considering how complex her design is by default, but that isn't really true for any other frame since her. I'm just kind of wondering why we haven't heard anything about this.

Yes indeed. Perhaps that's the cause of the delay. Just need to rack up enough designs to justify a bundle. I'd like to see a repeat of what happened with Update 12 where we got skins for quite a few frames at once, including Oberon who was super new at the time. I figure something like this is in the works, but I would like to see developer confirmation that more skins are indeed in the pipeline now that Trinity finally has hers.

Edited by (PS4)eximago