Mods fusion

Aivor

vaguely what I suggested here: https://forums.warfr...ge-in-warframe/

Back to what you directly said though, you'd have to have some sort of cap on it, else things'll really get absurd. There are people walking around with 171% multishot. You want them to be able to combine that into just one mod and get more?!

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz

What i could think of is to make something like a Mod-scrambler device with unknown outcome (in a way) which lets you scrap 3 Mods you dont want/use and recombine them to a new one and/or a Fusion device which lets you combine 2 of the same mods (i talk exact numbers here.. for example 2x 15% Armor piercing for shotgun) and combine them into one new mod with the same stats + 1-3 (1,2 or 3 is random and luck dependant).

Both devices work together well to give you the ability to "craft" mods you can use if youre not drop-lucky and even push them to a level where they are more usefull or even cap them out.

Edited by Namacyst

easy.. when they add fusion they need to add some max stats for some mods.. u cant have "x" % of multishoot.. same with shield/hp/armor.. u can fuse all ur armor mods and u can have in one mod... hmm 500% or someting..

ATM there is something like max stat.. u cant have more than 800 shield cap, u cant have more than more like 500% multishoot.

Edited by Dreed

vaguely what I suggested here: https://forums.warfr...ge-in-warframe/

Back to what you directly said though, you'd have to have some sort of cap on it, else things'll really get absurd. There are people walking around with 171% multishot. You want them to be able to combine that into just one mod and get more?!

Sorry didn't read that post

that would be neat.

combining two different mods in the foundry to crete a dual mod.

also, if you have a lot of mods, go to arsenal > inventory and sell them...

i don't sell them because im leveling