The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Shocked How Hard Chromas Final Mission Is.

Kaiservadin

Typical thread...

When finally something more difficult appears, some players starts to whine that they are too hard.

And soon again DE will make quests easier for those whiners, who doesn't like challenges.

People want all the new content for FREE without even having the most basic toolkit, i mean... at least get a frost... or a loki... or both, even a valkyr as mentioned above...

Typical thread...

When finally something more difficult appears, some players starts to whine that they are too hard.

And soon again DE will make quests easier for those whiners, who doesn't like challenges.

I dont think he was complaining that hard.

Plus he did it alone and he should know that this was the reason.

Anyway, if you cant do it alone get at least one more person. I did it with just one other person.

i bought him so i nvr played the quest.

sounds fun, might try it, might bring my chroma

It's fun when you catch 4 players doing a mission in which they are actually all using the Frame that is a reward for doing that mission.

And when I say "fun", I mean "awkward".

I got to the last wave and put on some music to enjoy it then boom died in 5 seconds , this mission should not require scans at all if your apost to defeat chroma <_< ...

so this mission is easy for me just put 10 cephalon suda drones  or 15 of dem and just roam around but position them near the chroma item and they will fire plasma at the enemy and u dont have to do the enemy instead of defending the chorma item defend the drones i did this alone 

The key to this mission is being able to control the enemies long enough to get the scans in.

It's not hard, but you have to prepare with this in mind. You know this mission is going to be a defense of sorts, so the warframes necessary to do it solo should be obvious.

I did it with Nyx Prime and it was pretty much a walkover for her. The only issue during the whole thing was having to drop a few ammo restores to keep the Burston Prime up and running, since there was little time to scrounge ammo and lots was necessary in the last couple of waves.

Requires a team for sure :O

Not even.  I did solo for it no problem using Zephyr and her Turbulence (aka the god of non hitscan weapons) and just sat on top of the terminal.  Throw an overextend on her ranked a few times and Turbulence covers the whole thing no problems.  Scanning Chroma wasn't hard either as he actually was shooting the Corpus, not me.

I was shocked at how easy that mission was. I soloed it quite easily with my Frost in one attempt. For being the last mission of such an advanced quest, I was expecting to have to try at least twice.

I will try it again once i  get some prime weapons

Prime weapons don't make any difference, mods do, serration, split chamber, heavy caliber, those are the base of damage in any rifle, also, the most important tool to beat this mission is you strategy, it seems you didn't read any of the comments lol, a lot of people gave you many different strategies to beat it, for example, frost's snowglobe, the easiest and most common one, also rather cheap because you don't need a lot of expensive mods to build a decent frost.