The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Feedback] Vauban

Nuko_Miko

OP OP OP OP...what is OP ? Give some feedback, not whine endlessly. Post BUGS in the BUG section, not here.

I can tell some of you don´t even have this frame and yet you blatantly spew crap about it.

To those that say his powers are OP. Lower levels ? Sure. But, which frame doesn´t have an OP ability at lower levels ?

1.VORTEX

It works the same way as Ember˙s Fire Blast. Yes, it does deal high damage. Yes, it sucks everything in, then spits it out.

If used near other players, they can easily run away with sprint. It´s not like it instantly sucks you in and even it does, so what ? Is it bugged ? Yes. So is the other 90 % of the game. It will get fixed ( infinite vortex bug ).

Is it (op) ? For normal enemies, yes. For ancients above level 30 ? They get back up after its duration has expired.

2.BOUNCE

You need to take a look at other frame˙s annoying powers that work the same way. Pulls, switches and so on.

This is a fine ability if used correctly, can be of great aid to fellow players. If used by an idiot, you got trolled.

3.BASTILLE

Now this power is just fantastic, what can you not like about it ? Chargers do become immortal when in mid air, so it´s bugged.

4.TESLA

Ok, I don´t see the reason why everyone is hating on this power ? Vauban is a Corpus Killer with this, just like other frames are good against...something. At lowers levels it fries everything! Just like any other warframe´s abilities do. Later on, when mobs become tougher, this power does non-existent damage. This is mostly a CC power. Which I find useful against those pesky, Corpus flying wretches, or on mobile defence missions.

In general,

Vauban is the utility warframe, a support warframe. Idea behind it is great, powers are great, just that some are bugged even though I haven´t had the misfortune to see it myself, works normal for me.

just deal with it man alot of people will still find any way to complain and cry about vaubans ability even they know its buggy atm and when explained about the reasons why the skills is not as OP as they think they will just ignore it and cry some more nerf and OP threads for it

to put it simply

1: tesla is not OP only good at lower lvl grineer and infested but its a deadly corpus killer at xini beyond wave 5 tesla is useless, at lvl 40-50 grineers and infested its useless

2: Vortex is buggy atm some people will exploit the forever vortex but im sure DE will fix it and vortex is a powerful damging skills but limited on a close group of enemies cause of lack of range thus only shine on xini defence

just deal with it man alot of people will still find any way to complain and cry about vaubans ability even they know its buggy atm and when explained about the reasons why the skills is not as OP as they think they will just ignore it and cry some more nerf and OP threads for it

to put it simply

1: tesla is not OP only good at lower lvl grineer and infested but its a deadly corpus killer at xini beyond wave 5 tesla is useless, at lvl 40-50 grineers and infested its useless

2: Vortex is buggy atm some people will exploit the forever vortex but im sure DE will fix it and vortex is a powerful damging skills but limited on a close group of enemies cause of lack of range thus only shine on xini defence

Yes, exactly that. I forgot to write about the Tesla in my post. Against Grineers or Infested, it´s near useless. So it is not OP as people call it.

Even Vortex, you said it right. It has a very limited range at which it pulls mobs in, it´s not like it sucks every living thing from the map....jeez, people these days. 

to put it simply

i just started the game and bought enough plats to buy vauban cause my friend said hes good but atm im having a really bad time about this frame cause i die so fast and my energy is not enough to do that tesla spamming -_- i dont know why this people crying about OP OP OP and nerf nerf nerf for it -_- i dont want my money to go to waste because this is my first and final attempt to buy plat and because whiny people will make DE destroy my first warframe -_-

Yes, exactly that. I forgot to write about the Tesla in my post. Against Grineers or Infested, it´s near useless. So it is not OP as people call it.

Even Vortex, you said it right. It has a very limited range at which it pulls mobs in, it´s not like it sucks every living thing from the map....jeez, people these days. 

Vortex does suck every living thing in range, making Corpus Spaceship tilesets on the Defense mission his best friend since it means that there are 2 choke point to guard, especially in Xini. Not to mention that it causes all enemies who didn't die to be in a knocked-down state. This also further solidifies it's usefulness in compensation for it's low damage.

I have used it time and time again and I can guarantee you, it has low damage. 145 as compared to other higher damages is weak. Dealing it over 3 instances still puts it at a total of 435, weaker than most other ultimates.

Edited by matrixEXO

wow.

It kinda feels like all those new posts are attacking me :o

I never said I wanted Vauban nerfed. Everytime some1 says nerf him in council chat I tell them to shut the F*** up.

All I wanted from this thread was to point out what I found weird about Vauban so that we could get a Dev's opinion on it. I hoped that maybe a dev would come and be like "ohh you noticed the unlimited amount of teslas? that's a feature". If you look at my last reply on this thread you'll see that I stated that this thread isn't doing its purpose and that I will not update it anymore. Now I'm sending my feedback directly to the devs.

Again, NO! I DON'T WANT VAUBAN NERFED! JUST HIS BUGS FIXED!

wow.

It kinda feels like all those new posts are attacking me :o

I never said I wanted Vauban nerfed. Everytime some1 says nerf him in council chat I tell them to shut the F*** up.

All I wanted from this thread was to point out what I found weird about Vauban so that we could get a Dev's opinion on it. I hoped that maybe a dev would come and be like "ohh you noticed the unlimited amount of teslas? that's a feature". If you look at my last reply on this thread you'll see that I stated that this thread isn't doing its purpose and that I will not update it anymore. Now I'm sending my feedback directly to the devs.

Again, NO! I DON'T WANT VAUBAN NERFED! JUST HIS BUGS FIXED!

Sorry for bumping this thread just because of a bug I found. Made you into a target unintentionally. T.T

Personally I'm enjoying playing as Vauban. My only issue is that Tesla does shock damage. I despise using "elemental" damage of any kind and wish they had made it do "normal" damage instead. It's incredibly weak against anything that isn't corpus and feels like it was ripped off of Volt.