The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(7.11.0 Complaint) I Am Absolutely Disgusted.

Tauxi

And by 'you guys' I mean DE.

--

I honestly think you've ruined this game, guys. I mean, seriously, how was I meant to play with this disgusting image quality on the launcher?

gTda40Z.png

What was such a great game has been killed.

RIP Warframe. 2012-2013.

EDIT:

Everyone seems to be taking this so seriously.

I'm kidding - this is a joke. And if anything I'm making fun of the people that are complaining about the new patch (which I'm loving, btw).

Did everyone switch off their sarcasm detector?

Edited by Tauxi

I'm a bit shocked at this myself. Why in the world would they use a freaking JPG? And at that compression level too...

If you have artwork that people will want to look at and appreciate the details, use PNG.

If you have a crappy MS paint flowchart, use PNG anyway!

Just because the picture quality of the launcher is bad, you come to complain that Also the game is bad?

You complain about everything, are never satisfied... ¬¬

If you judge the game by it's cover, you shouldn't be playing. You spend like what, 3 minutes on the launcher maximum compared to hours of gameplay. 

Stop hating on DEDevs, If u think everything could be better, make a game urself.

Sarcasm, guys.

i cant even tell if this is even half serious or not?

theres so much toxic sludge on here tonight i came to OFF TOPIC to get away from it...  even if this IS a WEAK joke...i wish it was posted elsewhere...

image quality is low... ahahahah so witty!
make sure and gather everyone around the water cooler on Monday and share this with them
it will be a LAUGH RIOT