The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"tower 4 Survival Need Nekros"

(PSN)JiggaJazz

well that's cute.

because l00t farming Abilities haven't been 'needed' in Survival for a good few months now.

Survival has had more than 8 or 9 months of changes to make sure that Players have no absolute need for l00t farming to be able to play the Mission.

Edit:

so, you already don't need it. if no Member wishes to play a l00t farming Ability, then, don't. just play whatever.

Edited by taiiat

yeah i'd rather have the time you can last be based on the enemy's power, not because you killed 20 of them just to get one capsule.

well that's cute.

because l00t farming Abilities haven't been 'needed' in Survival for a good few months now.
Survival has had more than 8 or 9 months of changes to make sure that Players have no absolute need for l00t farming to be able to play the Mission.

Edit:
so, you already don't need it. if no Member wishes to play a l00t farming Ability, then, don't. just play whatever.

The way you spell loot annoys me

Edited by (PS4)TheArrowOfGod

yeah i'd rather have the time you can last be based on the enemy's power, not because you killed 20 of them just to get one capsule.

The way you spell loot annoys me

- there has been much Playtesting done, completing a Survival to more than 40 Minutes is consistently doable - casually - with 4 Players and without l00t farming Abilities.

your only limitation is how quickly you can Kill Enemies. the more quickly you can Kill them, the more Enemies you will Kill in a measure of time, increasing Life Support gained.

you will only start running out of Life Support if your rate of Killing Enemies is starting to significantly drop due to infinite Scaling.

- whatever, it's satire.

Edited by taiiat

- there has been much Playtesting done, completing a Survival to more than 40 Minutes is consistently doable - casually - with 4 Players and without l00t farming Abilities.

your only limitation is how quickly you can Kill Enemies. the more quickly you can Kill them, the more Enemies you will Kill in a measure of time, increasing Life Support gained.

you will only start running out of Life Support if your rate of Killing Enemies is starting to significantly drop due to infinite Scaling.

- whatever, it's satire.

Stahp

Nekros isn't needed for survival groups, he is needed for very powerful combinations which also include Greedy Mag sometimes. It's meta, it's what people view as most successful and least stressful, and that's what people go with.

Sorry OP, taiiat is absolutely correct..

When people say "need Nekros" in recruiting, it tells me they don't understand how to play Survival.

4 players run off in opposite directions, borking up all the spawns, yes you probably need a Nekros.

4 players who move to each LS room and stay in that room together, and you do not need Nekros.

We easily go to 40 and often 60 without a Nekros.

Survival is lots better than it used to be for spawn rates and LS drops.

Edit: Yes, Nekros is needed if you are tunnel camping, but that is a whole different story.

Edited by Egg_Chen

- whatever, it's satire.

Preach!

Seriously it's like people need to be told that desecrate isn't the only absolute way to get LF.

Preach!

Seriously it's like people need to be told that desecrate isn't the only absolute way to get LF.

Well, there is also Hydroid with Pilfering Swarm. At least he can use his other abilities to deal damage, and can defend his teammates with Undertow. iirc Tempest Barrage has been buffed.

Edited by Whiteaggro

well that's cute.

Edit:

Hmmm your jackassery is cute

You're cute

Do you even play endless t4s?

As many have said, he is no loger needed, because now there is a new advance tactic, called exploit-campings.

In exploit-campings you reduce the game to only 4 or 3 frames, that can do all endless missions, you can spend hours of not moving and doing little as only pushing 1 button, loot and time in a endless missions is increased, and fun is exponentially decrease, hurray.

Edited by 7grims

well that's cute.

This is true, except in Infested missions.

Preach!

Seriously it's like people need to be told that desecrate isn't the only absolute way to get LF.

Do you all understand how spawns work?

Obviously any 4 frames can get to 40 minutes

Did I say they couldn't? No? I didn't? Okay so please be quiet

Nekros is a must if you want to play "endless"

Please notice I said "endless" and not "40 minutes"

Obviously any 4 frames can get to 40 minutes

Did I say they couldn't? No? I didn't? Okay so please be quiet

Nekros is a must if you want to play "endless"

Please notice I said "endless" and not "40 minutes"

Clearly you don't know how spawns work since YES YOU CAN.

This is true, except in Infested missions.

the Kills per Minute you need to reach with Infested is just higher.

it might be high enough where not enough Enemies spawn at times to support it.

testing doesn't include Infested Survival as often as the others.

doesn't help most people dislike Infested nowadays :< i find them okay provided strategy is used, but many do not share this opinion.

we do, infact.

you can go as long as you want without l00t farming as long as you keep your Killing rate up.

if it starts to drop, then yes, you will start to need l00t farming Abilities.

though getting better at Killing things works too.

the Kills per Minute you need to reach with Infested is just higher.

it might be high enough where not enough Enemies spawn at times to support it.

testing doesn't include Infested Survival as often as the others.

doesn't help most people dislike Infested nowadays :< i find them okay provided strategy is used, but many do not share this opinion.

we do, infact.

On Eris, they sometimes spawn enough to keep the LS going. But elsewhere, in ODS or DSS, you can forget about it unless you have Nekros.

'Don't need Nekros'.  Now, bear in mind that I do not do T4, any of them, simply because I frankly suck at the high levels.  I don't have the forma, nor do I have the friends (who play anymore) to actually get the high end stuff.

However, someone MAY want to mention that you don't need Nekros in T4S, to the MAJORITY of the gamers in chat.  Because almost EVERY single cry for T4S invariably mentions that someone either NEEDS or HAS a Nekros, and within seconds, that team is full.

You have your work cut out for you.

You have your work cut out for you.

nah, those people are just doing AFKFarming.

i'll stick with my non derp groups and actually have fun while doing the same things.

they can do that if they want i guess, but meanwhile i'll be having entertainment rather than complaining i'm bored.

I still don't get what's so great about life support being drops, instead of just getting "+2 seconds" (or whatever amount is appropriate when every enemy gives you air) on screen whenever you get a kill.