Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angstrum Is Breaking After 10-15 Waves Of Defense. Help?!

Clowee

Question

I can reproduce this 100% of the time so far.  This appears as if it may be a wonky netcode issue of some sorts.

Here is the scenario:

Platform = PC
My warframe = Zephyr

Angstrum = modded or unmodded doesnt matter.  Happened even with the rank 0 when i just bougt it.

I am not the host

Lag levels in the games have been low, animations very smooth.  I am running a 75/75 mbps wired connection. I do not have framerate or video issue of any kind.

After about 10-15 waves of defense, the projectile from the Angstrum will instantly explode when fired damaging the player.  For the first 10 or so waves it works normally.

I have tried the following to remediate this - all unsuccessfully:

increasing projectile speed to 100%

standing still and aiming at a far off wall with no obstacles in the way

Adding and removing multishot

Standing on a pillar and shooting off into space,

Jumping and shooting

using fully charged(this hurts), partially charged, and single rocket firing modes

running in all 4 directions (foward, backwards, and sideways) while firing to attempt to dodge the projectile.

Shooting straight up in the air

Leaping high in the air with tail wind and firing in all directions

switching weapons and switching back.

Long story short after about 10 rounds the weapon becomes useless and ceases to work properly :(

There seems to be a bit of a delay from the time the charge/release registers and the rockets spawn.  It looks like this may be causing the rockets to instantly detonate on my warframe's model.  I have not tested this with other frames to see if its something goofy about the zeyphr because I bought the weapon to use only with this frame.

Does anybody know why this is happening?

8 answers to this question

Probably Turbulence

I've tested it with turb and without turb unless its something lingering after it wears off.  I havent tried an entire round with out using Turbulence yet but I may attempt that later if i get some time.  I've only tried it on the Zeyphr thus far.

It does actually work with Turbulence just fine until i hit the magic time in the round when it breaks, then it breaks no matter what I do.

The odd thing i am seeing is that the firing delay doesnt seem to increase with the problem, the rockets just seem to instantly start detonating and never stop once a certain point in the round is reached.

Edited by Clowee

good (or bad depending  on how you look at it) to know its not just me :) thanks for replying.  I had such high hopes for it being able to jump in the air and rain doom below but instead i just rain my own corpses