Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

At Double Resource Event End

RoboDoge

Event ended, so i am interested did you meet your goals and how many resources you collected?

For me it was quite simple:

200 000+ uncommon/common.......check.

200+ rare......check

Event was one that actually made me play the game with enjoyment, and i found it fun. Reaching goals that is set for myself, and it wasnt that boring in the end. I must say that i enjoyed this one more than later events ( Tubemen, tactical alerts etc ) as i have some sense of accomplishment and i reached goals that i could control.

Only a handful, really. <100k common, <100 rare. Except with a little bonus of eight potatoes from my Saturn extractor - last gift of double weekend.

I did, however, get several rare stances. (Including a Tranquil Cleave I straight up lost while the servers were crapping themselves.) And this was with barely any farming.

Agreed that the boost was probably the most fun thing I've played in a long while. You know what, it wasn't even the resource flood that did it for me. It was the mod drops. For two glorious days, the game felt as though items were actually obtainable without spending hours upon hours mashing 4 in a tiny room. And doing ordinary star chart content - just running missions, no rushing and no camping - was something that could actually be profitable for once. Sure, you would still end up with 40 detonites in a run... but for once that 40 detonites would actually be accompanied by some Neurodes or Orokin Cells. And maybe a rare mod or three. And it was great.

Then it ended without any extension to compensate for the server downtime and now all the rates are crap again, so it's back to runs that pop only two worthless bronze mods throughout their entirety with every container broken and every enemy killed.

I got enough neurodes finally to build half of the weapons that need them that I don't already have (this booster weekend was a godsend in this aspect alone...), as well as enough O cells for around 4 prime weapons, and I finally replenished my nonexistant stock of nano spores up to around 200k, and circuits up to around 20k. I'm more than satisfied considering I don't (didn't) actually grind at all.

Not an event, but yah got gazzillions of neural sensors, will never spend them.

(unless DE reads this and decided to trow us a curve ball)

Now, THE IMPORTANT PART, the consequences of these last days, the next few months will have to put up whit the new thousand players that have now discovered how efficiently farm, we have to put up with only so few frames being allowed in some missions (again), with have to put up with the new demand of pilfering hidroid, etc.

Edited by 7grims

what happens next is that the sentients roll in in next major update with about 5 new resources and 2 new decaying(like argon) resources for all the weapons and frames based on their gear

Edited by Romalic

Servers was down for round half hour nothing to baby rage about, also the boosters was free.

>"baby rage"

>pages' worth of salt about people supporting Nerf in Tubemen

Well, okay then. Makes perfect sense.

Honestly, though? I was happy about the weekend. It was a blast. For me, not primarily because it made farming better (though that was a bonus), but because it made farming unnecessary. Finding out it was already over was just a minor inconvenience at worst, but considering the last time they had significant downtime (and requiring emergency intervention is certainly significant) they tossed a whole extra day onto their double weekend, it was a distinct possibility.

5,000,000,000 alloy plate.  How does the Liset carry that much?

the mothership remember ? the liset is just a deployable cockpit :P

also same im nearing like 9 million salvage and 4 million alloy plate

i ran the event with Nekros but i am still not happy from (my) results. barely 60 neural sensors, 30 neurodes, 30 orokin cells and alot of nano spores and alloy plates. some common mods, uncommon mods, and rare mods.

tell me master where to farm them xD