The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yin-Yang Frame

(PSN)eximago

OP asked for source, stating the we have info from DC is enough to to let the OP know we are not lying

Yeah as Lordofscrugging said above, it's meant to be a joke referring to the movie "Fight Club" and with regards to the design council well... Things are leaked within nanoseconds after release. (Which I don't mind at all.)

I wonder if is Yin- male form and Yang female form...

I don't see how that would really work in-game, but I did consider how yin is supposed to be feminine and yang masculine (I might have it backwards) so that would be cool. I just don't think it's likely.

It's actually Sheik in Warframe form.  Press 4 to switch to Yang.

One Warframe, six powers, and a whole lot of sexy anime magical girl transformation sequences.

Edited by Kyutaru

I'll just say this.

DE please choose the 2ND ROW FIRST PICTURE as a possible..  

I would love to see 2 frames as one...and the "main" frame holding a gun..while the "second" frame holds the same gun with them.  And they shoot together to vanquish all threats  -Kreygasm

It's so beautiful thinking about it ;-;

edit here is a leaked image

603052_498204366887546_705793979_n.jpg

Edited by Ishki88

I'll just say this.

DE please choose the 2ND ROW FIRST PICTURE as a possible..  

I would love to see 2 frames as one...and the "main" frame holding a gun..while the "second" frame holds the same gun with them.  And they shoot together to vanquish all threatd  -Kreygasm

It's so beautiful thinking about it ;-;

You fool!!! 

What are you doing? post that comment in DC!!

You fool!!! 

What are you doing? post that comment in DC!!

:^)  I could of said choose C over A and F.  It means nothing, I could be talking out my Tennohole right now.

Though I've been thinking about two frames as one ever since they said Yin/Yang.  It's a not-so-original idea that can become original...it's been expressed in many animes...

She switches between Offensive and Defensive? pls tell me its not like Mirage's Eclipse light/shadow thing, it's a pain to find a shadow sometimes.

Well, Mirage is light themed, so it wouldn't be anything like that. Not to mention, I think she'll work best as a support frame, so her abilities will likely effect other players, unlike Mirage who works well as a solo frame. I see a lot of potential for end-game with this concept if done right.