The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synoid Rebalance Suggestion

Ironlixivium

Synoid before the nerf could actually stand on par with the two

Before the nerf it blew them out of the water. It's more on par now than it was then.

Still, the entire re-purposing of the Synoid was a bit drastic.

Before the nerf it blew them out of the water. It's more on par now than it was then.

Still, the entire re-purposing of the Synoid was a bit drastic.

I can't see how. the viral proc, high pierce dmg, and energy regen that Rakta has are insane. Also Vaykor has unbelievable dmg, accuracy, a blast proc, AND health regen .

I can't see how. the viral proc, high pierce dmg, and energy regen that Rakta has are insane. Also Vaykor has unbelievable dmg, accuracy, a blast proc, AND health regen .

Synoid gammacor had more damage than the vaykor marelok and fired at 2 rounds per second. The old synoid's dps was the highest in the game :/

i use synoid gammacor religiously and it doesnt need a buff; its more op then soma prime and boltor prime still

Never said it needed a buff. I said a rework. It eats ammo like glutton. No one wants to choose a gun that eats that fast. It's really hard to manage enemies in long term survival, defense or even interception. 

Synoid gammacor had more damage than the vaykor marelok and fired at 2 rounds per second. The old synoid's dps was the highest in the game :/

It's still the same dmg, except it eats a lot more ammo. You're going to be reloading more than shooting. 

It's still the same dmg, except it eats a lot more ammo. You're going to be reloading more than shooting. 

Tell me who wants a endgame weapon that's magnetic and eats ammo crazily? Even though the DPS is crazy high, there are better options. Synoid is being put in the trash for horrible utility not dmg. 

I think you misunderstood, I was just saying that the old synoid was op.

I made the OP though o.o so I'm not defending it's current state at all.